Destro ahead of demo in m+?

I’ve had a couple of whispers asking me my spec when I applied (+20/21 keys), but haven’t been kicked or asked to swap after getting an invite. I assume the whisperers would have declined me for playing demo, but I don’t know for certain because I was already in another group before I had time to answer.

OMG, people are so bad and illiterate in this game.

Can destru do this, though? XD

https://imgur.com/a/yXp10Ds

Tyrannical +20 boss at 54% after 14 seconds :smiley:

Oh, it’s really good. <3

I’m sad. I thought that was going to be a video clip. How many imps did you have out on pull?

12, it happened to me at the very same boss. I did 130 ~ up to 55 at the end. You implode on the last 3 adds, they are pulled with the boss. Then you stay in the bubble for haste and got PI. Without PI you still can do 90 at the opener and maintain around 50 up to 40%. Then you end up with 23k :smiley:

Not many, maybe 6-9. I remember it being a bit scuffed because I wasn’t expecting the tank to pull the boss after I removed Banish and whilst the mailmental was stil alive. I cast 2 tyrants and they hit 66 times in total haha. We didn’t pull a pack with it, I just Imploded on the relics.

destro is the most broken spec in the recent expansions, it excels on every aspect and performs better than all the other specs, so its normal to be asked to switch to exodia spec

No. It only excels in AOE

Brother, it happened to me. They saw that I am demo and kicked me from 18. Ret@rds did not know I can play destro as well and have all the legos.

Destro is good spec only in 19+ keys. Under that it wont do anything, especially if you have monks, hunters or warriors. The adds will melt before your rain and infernos ramp up. You will just waste your cds.

play korayn cataclysm dark souls problem solved

That won’t help much in keys that low. You need some time to ramp up, especially if you didn’t carry resources or procs into the next pull.

I think that a lot of people haven’t seen a decent demo lock blasting. How often do you get whispers afterwards commenting on how they though demo was sh*t? Haha

This week, I’d say that was even higher. It’s probably not worth on anything below +22 if you have a survival hunter in your group.

Monkey see, monkey do :rofl:

Then again, demo kinda sucks in that regard, too… until you reach the boss. On tyrannical, that’s the main part. at least :slight_smile:

Demo damage is very tank dependent, though. If the tank knows how to play with a demo lock, and doesn’t dither between pulls, it’s fine. If the tank decides to wait for his mate the MM hunter to have cds ready before every boss pull, like the idiot I played with the other day, we’re going to suck.

…or the Venthyr takes 6 weeks to pull the gargoyles on the first boss in HOA haha!.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUH IMPZ

1 Like

Venthyr: “Don’t kill them.”
Me: “Hurry up and control them, then.” Throws another HoG at them.

Yeah, fk that. You have a good excuse to generate more imps :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.