Destro Lock LF Fresh Guild to do raids/dungeons together in War Within

Hello , I am looking to join a freshly made guild in War within to start any group content i can commit time in the evenings. Last time i raided in Wotlk and cata and i remember it was very fun slow progressing trough all the new content with other people who also started out from 0. My character is mostly done with all the solo content (LFR, Spamming hc dungeons, delves) so im looking for something more.
My character is Warlock - Destruction (can change) currently on Outland realm!

Hi There Haaft, We might be just what you are looking for :wink:

Delinquents is a newly formed M+/Raiding guild focusing on Casual AOTC content, with an emphasis on the Social aspect and making buddies & and learning friendly environment.

We are focused on simply enjoying the game, We are focused on getting AOTC.
Besides Raiding we are heavely into M+ aswell as our main side focus.

Our raid schedule:

Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time

What we offer:

• New Guild Vibe: Perfect for players returning to the game or looking for a fresh start in a growing guild.
  • Mythic+ and More: On off-raid nights, we’ll run keys, explore delves, and enjoy everything the expansion has to offer.
  • Memes, Banther, A good laugh and happy times,

Recruitment:

We have just been established so roster wise we are looking for everything.

Bnet: Laurens#2475
Discord: ShiftyLunatic

1 Like

Hey there! i think you would fit nicely in our guild and progress with us please add me on discord: artorais

Hi. We’re looking for more players to raid and spam some m+ with. This is our post, add me on bnet if you’re interested.

We’re not quite new, but we’re rebuilding the guild, don’t know if that counts

Give us a chance