Destroy Orgrimmar

Because it’s Horde homeland for almost 20 years. Nothing will replace the pvp zone and duels outside Orgrimmar gates.

You better write a novel about your perfect Horde or something because whining constantly about how everyone in the Horde is a betrayer except Sylvanas (the actual betrayer lmao) is becoming pretty cringe.

3 Likes

Draenor is the true homeland of the Orcs. Also Durotar is crap. Thrall was a fool to settle them in a place where every land is Barren. Orcs will never prosper as long as they stay in that wasteland.

I write e-mails to Blizzard every week.

Without pointless villain batting she would have gone in history as most succesful Warchief of all time with all the new races she brought into our coaliton. No other Warchief before had made this many new allies.

1 Like

And pissed off many more at the same time.

Quite the record.

2 Likes

Infested with cuteness I would add. Silvermoon, would be given to Forsakens. We are the one that fight the scourge everyday and night.
Ogrimmar aesthetics, fit The Horde.

1 Like

I would support the Forsaken in taking Silvermoon as theyre territory after all they deserve a new capital after what happen to Undercity :+1:

1 Like

I agree with part of this post, destroy Ogrimmar. Its ugly! Remove it.

Precisely why Thrall chose to settle there - it’s basically the same environment as Draenor was before the first war. Feels like home.

youd probably just build more mud huts and call it a city.

Ogrimmar is fine.

It’s a city in a desert.
A post apocalyptic Dubai favela with spikes and an orcish twist.

With respect to a lack of resources (lumber and vegetation in particular), who knows… maybe the Botani stowaways that came along with the Mag’har, will turn Durotar into another Gorgrond jungle. All whilst we’re lost in the Phantom zone.

Nothing happened to UC. At least, in the game I play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Orgrimmar is ugly. There is no way around that. It is by far the crappiest city in the entire game. It needs to be fully razed and built new somewhere else where the resources are not barren and all land devoid of anything.

Go make your own Orgrimmar.

With blackjack.

And hookers.

1 Like

Not really, Draenor before the first war looks like the one we see in WoD. The only region with parts similar to today’s durotar is Gorgrond. The rest may be hostile and everything may try to kill you (including fauna) but there are abundant resources and most regions are full of life.
Even the Icy wastes of Frostfire-Ridge.

1 Like

Retcon, RETCON, RETCON!

At the day Orgrimmar will be destroyed Orcs can finally have a fresh start and not living in a crap hole in the desert where they are on constant shortages for the most basic needs. Like fresh water and food. Horde got the short end of the stick in terms of zones and territory. It is time we attack the Alliance again and take lands that are fertile and lush. Down with the false Horde and down with the Alliance!

I’d actually like to see the Botani turn the Barrens and Durotar into lush jungles.

1 Like

Ogrimmar will never be destroyed and if we wanted to go see a crap hole all you need to do is go over to silvermoon with all the mana adicts walking around the streets

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.