Destruction lock LF Guild

Hi all!
I am a 31 yo player, that just returned to the game 3 weeks ago, and am looking for an ACTIVE guild that I could call home and meet some friends to play with :slight_smile:
I’m playing a destro warlock but am opened to any spec change needed.
Currently on kazzak but opened to changing realms :slight_smile:

What am I looking for:

1. primarily an ACTIVE guild - people socializing on discord while playing, doing content together etc. If your guild only groups up on raiding nights, we might not be a good fit.
  2. Raiding guild - now that I’m older I would really like to focus on raiding and would like a guild that’s semi casual considering raiding (AOTC with some mythic progression).
  • 2-3 weekday raiding nights after 20:00h (preferably after 21:00) with high attendee rate (scheduling my time for raiding just to fall apart cause people didn’t show up is not OK).

Since I just got back, I can’t trial atm until I catch up…can join as a social for now with an option to trial when ready :slight_smile:

If your guild sounds like what I’m looking for, or you just wanna chat :slight_smile: contact me on Ludjak#2280

Hi Urota, feel free to check out our discord, I think we might be able to help you in your quest to find a new home: https://discord.gg/Vud3amYuKJ

Actually, your name is super familiar, I’m pretty sure we’ve crossed paths in the past

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.