Destruction Warlock Looking for non raid logger guild

Hi,
I have been playing for 16 years in WoW but looking for a community not just a progression raid logging guild. People that hang out in Discord chatting no matter what they are doing in game rather then a guild that just logs on for raids then logs off.

Looking to raid at least Ahead of the curve in Heroic or going in to Mythic raiding and a guild that also does Mythic+ together.

If that sounds like you and you could benefit from a player that has done the content and has the experience throughout the entire WoW History, please get in contact with me here or on Bnet
Soulshox#1224

P.s. Currently on Kazzak horde but happy to transfer

Hello!!! Not sure if you’ve browse through the forum yet, but a bit further down its a recruitment post for our guild! I’ll ve online ready for a chat in a bit if you have time! Create the post on my DK.

Hi there. I think you’d enjoy our guild, Lost Rowsdowers.

We’re a social weekend raiding guild that also does social events, both inside and outside of WoW, as well as play other games together.
Would love to have a chat with you and hope to hear back from you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.