Destruction

Ey up all, hope you’re all well in the run up to the silly season.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the current state of destro as it is. I don’t usually post on the forums but it’s reached the point where I’ve got to say something especially since myself and other destro locks have seen themselves removed from groups purely because they aren’t playing demonology.

Functionally in certain scenarios. Destro feels fine and performs good for me. Single target and spread cleave it does well. It’s not amazing but, it does ok. I’ve no massive complaints on it. We’ve had some good quality of life changes making us more mobile. But. At the cost of others. Any of you that love and play destro know this.

The issue is mythic plus/aoe. And blizzard knows this. They tried giving us a 6% aura buff. It basically did very little. Then they’ve done some targeted buffs to cata, immolate and rain of fire. Which again. Hasn’t worked. Because damage isn’t the problem. The issues are with the actual talents. Madness covered this problem as it basically gave us 1 minute infernals and rof spam. The change in which has exposed the issues in the tree. Add in on top of that, yet again being pushed to talent into a lacklustre talent(which is a capstone talent no less), this has introduced other problems.

I’ve played destro for a long time. And occasionally played affliction. Demo isn’t fun at all for me. And I don’t want to be playing a spec that’s not enjoyable to me just to stay viable.

Blizzard, can you please take note and give us some real changes soon. We’re not asking a lot here. We don’t want to be in his position for the rest of the season and into the next.

Thanks for reading and understanding.

“best we can do is delete your post so theres no need for changes”

2 Likes

Whaddya say blizzard? Can we get some adjusments to help in m+?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.