Deterrence BUG against Rogues! (PVP)

Deterrence Does not work as intended against rogues when they use CheapShot Ability. Since the prepatch was released iv’e noticed than rogues can cheapshot while being under the effect of deterrence. And now when most of the rogues are playing with shadowdance its even moore anoying to trinket a cheapshot while under the effect of deterrence to get recheapshotted. In aditional rogues can use ambush/backstab/kidney. Ive found a rogue in trade chat that could come to duel me so i could look little further into it and he can cheapshot a deterrence from stealth or while using a shadowdance while beeing right infront of me. No other classes what i know of can break my defensive ability. Is this only for my character or does anyone else got the same prob. Thx for reading / Cageyx =)

1 Like

This spell is actually completely bugged.

Spells like lavaburst, shiv, hammer of wrath and many other abilities are going through Deterrence currently.

Was queueing in arenas yesterday and this is simply unplayable for a hunter without this so important spell not working at all.

BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX IT ASAP.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.