Devastatingly Average Requires a Main Tank 7/9 Normal 1/9 HC

Who We are
Devastatingly Average has existed since 2007 and has raided every tier from Lich King to Legion. We are now back after a break and looking to increase our membership to create a raiding environment that is Mature and fun with some progression.

Our Aims
Our objective is to gain curve every raiding tier so normal and heroic. Once complete we would be looking to repeat with alts and keep raiding every week. We are trying to build a close knit team that works for one another. Current roster around 25 players with raiding team of around 22, Looking to fill the final few spots

When do we raid?
Our Raid times are currently set to:

Tues 2000 – 2245 Raid starts at 2015 Server Time

Thurs 2000 – 2245 Raid starts at 2015 Server Time

What do we Need?
We are currently recruiting a dedicated Main Tank with experience and desire to raid twice a week, we can accept any class of tank if the person fits. Willingness to learn and having the right attitude is far more important than high level gear or bags of experience although these do help. We also accept all socials of any class skill or level. We only accept players over the age of 21

About Us
The guild formed in 2007 and began raiding in the early part of Lich King. At one point we were ranked 5 on Bronzebeard EU. We moved to Silvermoon and now take a more laid back approach, raiding only 2 nights per week. We try to promote having fun with no drama and some progression. We have experienced leadership in place including raid lead and have a solid core of about 15 active skilled and flexible players. We are also looking to increase our social base to increase guild activity.

If you have any questions please just ask and we will try to help

Contact Us
Guild Leader: Valdorn#21242 on battlenet for a chat or post on this thread.

Hi, i could be your man. I have enough exp and i like the idea of 2 days a week.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.