DF MM PvP talent build

Would love to hear from other players about this:

This was mine of the bat, but still not sure about the final verdict ofc. For example, swaping Intimidation for HET and then picking Lone Wolf.

The stuff that feels bad: having to pick between Scatter Shot and Binding Shot, and Scatter being class wide in general feels bad, it gave MM some uniqueness over other specs.

Having to pick between Intimidation and HET does give MM an option to stun, which is a welcome thing, but some1 could make the same argument about uniqueness for Survival and BM this time.

I hope Wailling arrow silence will work in pvp, since it is a talent now.

Overall, I like the the emphasis on Aimed Shot and the the fact we can opt out of AoE talents in pvp in favour of more single target and utility build. I love the fact MM can now get both a stun and a silence. Base toolkit seems really good. I am disappointed with the new Deathblow placement, was looking forward to picking a remnant of Flayed Shot playstyle, but I think those points are now better placed elsewhere.

My biggest gripe for DF however is the fact that we will remain as squishy as ever. I wouldn’t mind that if our kiting was top notch, and other melee mobility brought down a notch. I don’t mind trying to avoid dmg instead of tanking it, but I remain a bit worried.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.