DH 1 Shot build [SOLVED]

Hi how does this DH 1 shot build works ? And how can I make it ? (Which talents,trinkets,stats and rotation ) for DH 1 shot build
I know that I should stack mastery and get slash as a talent but idk anything else about it.
Other than that i know that with 1 shot build that annihilation can hit for 400k.

2 Likes

Getting 2.7k in two weeks was too difficult with the normal DH build I guess? :joy: down to 1500 now buddy, grasping at straws.

1 Like

Guess it’s him thats the noob after all hahah. Sevan the pleb trying to find a way to cheese to compensate for his lack of ability.

1 Like

Not worth it is too gimmick, just stack full gushing on all gear its possible and you get your rating in no time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those forums are useless.I got 5 quick answers on reddit last week.I should have to have at least 160 % mastery and run with full masterful corruption rank 3 + mastery trinket.
I know now how the build works very well.
I dropped from 1.8k to 1.55k because I tried that it
Off topic:
[quote=“Wynterscold-outland, post:3,
topic:170218, full:true”]
Guess it’s him thats the noob after all hahah. Sevan the pleb trying to find a way to cheese to compensate for his lack of ability.
[/quote]
Mind your own business retarde* and don’t speak to me anymore retarde* mage ,you got 2.2 k with 4 k games .:rofl::rofl: ur so good that why u need 4 k games to get to 2 k :laughing:.
Besides I started arena on my hunter currently at 1.5 k after 30 matches only (BM hunter ).
+are u following me whenever I go or what ?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.