DH can be invincible and dish out insane damage as well?

First, I’ve got to say that some of the things mentioned (3,5,6) are talents, either PvP or PvE talents. Of course, they are usually picked by most people. And really, that’s what I think sets apart DH from most, if not all other specs. You really need only one azerite set and talent build to be good in everything.

Also insert these: a PvP talent that makes Darkness absorb all damage with 70% chance and the great 100% dodge every 6 seconds.

I took that into consideration, didn’t see the buff on them and we were fighting on grass areas, slightly away from the WQ.

Maybe they had a hidden healer but pretty sure they didn’t.

@[Killrogue]Yeah I think you might be right, did seem like insane leech/constant heals of some kind.

“other classes” meaning Paladins? I listed classes l like and would include Frost Mages and Monks in that but Warriors with Enrage and Berserker, leap and intercept, Hunters, etc. they all have ways to be mobile. You just chose the worst class in that category, the class I will probably never play because it’s boring, even though it is the most OP in 1v1 [unless I am aiming for a tank]. And Paladins also have tools. You know, your damage is so strong that others classes need to get away from you and you can heal infinitely. In critical situation, you just heal to 100%. So at least you won’t die. Your survivability is the highest in game. Yes, with exception to frost mages who can kite you to death.

PS. and why do you hate rogues :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Probably because they can kill him.

Never played during cata or wrath? No need to talk.
Press one button and nothing else. This gameplay suit best to the new core players that BUGzzard try to invite.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.