DH combat running animations on other races

Demon Hunters have special running animations when engaged in battle, but those don’t show up anymore when using a disguise toy to transform in other races besides night elves and blood elves. Is this a bug? when did it happen? Is it just me?

Each race has its own skeleton with its own animations and they didn’t bother to rig up other races to have that run when DHs are exclusive to just Nelf/Belf.

Same way that your casting animations are vanilla ones the model uses rather than class ones if you turn into something like an arakkoa, or an old-model NPC using the transmorpher toy. :slight_smile:

But those animations did exist in other races up to patch 8.1. They suddenly dissapeared now.

you can submit it as bug, you never know they might decide to fix it

Already did.

I fear they didn’t bother to inclide those in the new models for worgen and goblins and simply removed them from other races, just to not making it weird… but I hope this gets corrected. That running animation is hilarious on a female draenei.

i keep submiting new same bugs since legion regarding new races, many are tilted backwards in wardrobe room window.

So far no fix, so i kinda gaved up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.