Dh disconnects wow51900319

Demonhunters face some Infight Disconnects since the Demonhunters came out with Legion.

Yesterday I’ve posted a thread in the German Language and Forums and decided to do another Post in the Language “English”. Since most People in the world can read english, I thought that would be helpful to even more demonhunters.

Yesterday I have found a way to rebuild a Disconnect with the Error Message WOW51900319 with a 100% accuracy. I also tried to remove or deactivate all my Addons and the Disconnect still works, so I guess this Problem is not on my side anymore.
But to be sure, I need some more Demonhunters who try this and the more Information we can gather, the bigger the chance that somewhen, there’s gonna be no Disconnects anymore for Demonhunters. (Looking forward to that day :slight_smile:)

Just to make you feel more comfortable doing this, i did this 8 times in a row and I never faced the trouble not being able to log-in again or having to send my Demonhunter to Westfall from another Character first, like some other Disconnects forced you to, before I was able to log-in on my Demonhunter again.

Rebuilding a DH Disconnect WOW51900319:

1. Change your Spec into Tank (Vengeance)
  2. Go to Stormwind or Orgrimmar, and activate the Warmode to be able to use PVP-Talents
  3. Pick the PVP-Talent “Demonic Trample”

How to execute the Disconnect:

1. Activate/Use the PVP-Talent “Demonic Trample”

2. Do a Doublejump but make sure to NOT press “W” (Moving Forward)
    If the execution is correct, your Demonhunter will stop trampling forward and will stop in the Air, he will land and stand still. The trampling spell is still in progress but your Demonhunter will basically trample on the same Position without moving anymore.

3. Do another Doublejump, but this time press “W” to Move Forward

4. Now you should Disconnect with the Error WOW51900319 - but you will be able to log right back in.

(!) Both Doublejumps need to be done during 1 Demonic Trample. The time to do this is more than enough needed.

I’m pretty sure, that this problem can be solved somewhen in the future. For now, I’am very happy to found a way to rebuild a Disconnect like this with 100% accuracy so i was able to deactivate all my Addons to figure out, if Addons might cause the issue. With this method, everyone can test this by himself. And together, maybe this issue is going to be solved one day.

I personally stopped backpaddling, doing a jump and eyebeam at the same time in a M+ Dungeon, cause theres a big chance to get that disconnect. It’s just not 100% always so I was able to test this without Addons. As a Demonhunter, you also need some patience in PVP.

• Jumping and Eyebeam causes Disconnects
  • If you try to follow someone doing Doublejumps and Fellrushes, and a Warrior charges to you doing a mini-stun, you can get disconnects. (think not only Warriors but many classes or spells can cause Disconnects like this for a Demonhunter - which can be quiete annoying in Arena where everything is very fast and every action counts.
  • When you try hunting a Frostmage and he keeps freezing you, theres a big chance to get a Disconnect while you do Fellrushes and Doublejumps.
  • A very funny Disconnect i had was cause of a Discipline Priest. He pushed me away with his spell who pushes everyone near him away, and i immediatly activated my Wings to glide. Cause of the Push-back, i didnt loose the speed of the pushback and i was very very very fast during the glide. As soon as i landed, i got disconnected.
    This Situation happened to me on the Pandaren-Battleground Map where you have to get the Goldmines from the Enemy Team and bring it to your base, while the rest of the Team trys to control the 3 Flags. The Priest was standing right next to the Middle Flag when he pushed me away. So basically i didnt fly a lot because there is no real high-ground like Lumbermill in Arathi. After 1 second of gliding I hit the ground and I disconnected.
  • and and and… (there are a lot of topics about more possibilitys)

I really hope these informations help Blizzard and every Demonhunter arround. I was very curious how many of you can rebuild this Disconnect to make sure, its not my Hardware, Software or anything external but not in the place of the Game.

I already posted this method as an Ingame Bug, but since i can not prove that this is working everywhere and you don’t get any respond from Bug Reports, it doesnt satisfy me without doing a Post like this.

Even when this problem won’t be solved in 10 years - i personally feel better now cause at least i can tell myself its not the Addons. It makes it easier to me facing and living with those disconnects in terrible situations and im doing this post for every Demonhunter having the same feels.

I wish you all a nice and disconnect-free evening.

Kind Regards
Lidian

1 Like

Hello
I can agreed on all of this thing and no way about addons/computer performance ect.

And there more than that ! beacause you don’t need only to get Demonic trample to be disconnected, just spamming jump is enought or jumping/ gliding / Infernal strike is enought to being disconnected.

There is some situation that happen more but still every situation of the ground that can make you disconnected.
Few exemple but there is so much more :

• When you infernal strike near a pandaren fence on Deepwind Gorge (battleground / Ranked Battleground) .
  • When in warsong glutch ( The new map and the old one) you are at alliance Graveyard and you jump above with infernal strike ( The disconnection happen when the demon hunter leave the ground).
    -As Lidian say while double jumping using Eye beam. But when someone bump you and using Eye Beam work too
    -Reverse Magic ( Honor Talent) in the air while affected by a Shadow Priest spells Vampiric Touch
  • Fel rush in the fence in Warsong glutch ( the tiny fence in the corner of some wall like in Horde Graveyard).
    -And many more

Actually my problem as i written in a other post is when you are disconnected but you are in RBG and your role is to hold a flag/cart. That really not the first time i’ve been mad and some of my team being dissapointed to loose RBG just beacause a Disconnection happen beacause of bug listed above.

I’ve tryed too to disactivate addons and i confirm it’s come from wow program.
And not too my computer beacause it’s a computer created in middle 2017.

I feel happier that i’m not the only one demon hunter to got that kind of problem.

I pray that gonna be resolved in 8.2 quickly so i can enjoy back RBG again with my DH tank

Destrarion / Tharuladar
MM hunter in arena / DH Vengeance in RBG

1 Like