DH jump make disconnection

Hi,

I write here beacause there a bug that began to be very annoying, i could have written this to “Report a bug” bug that bug began to cost me very much.

I’m a player mostly on my DH on RBG , and i’m flag carrier on many map.
The issue is about the spell “Glide” and the double jumps.
It seems if i spam it to quickly when i fall down it make me disconnect like 15% of the time.
If you have already played RBG you know being disconnected with the flag make you loose the flag. Or can we loose a objective beacause glide bug ? I think i lost 7 rbg since that bug happen.

My last bug that happen was on Deepwind gorge when we were 1380 / 1273 on score point and being disconnected near a barrier near a road.

If Blizzard got something to solve it very quick and maybe make a kind gesture about all lost i got beacause of it

thx
tharuladar
Dh tank on RBg

2 Likes

It seems its the only way to balance DH’s in RBG’s so that opponents have a chance to catch them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not speaking a balance or neither what here, that i designate is i began to be annoy if with a flag a DH began to be disconnected only when i’m using glide ( i pref to not here with my MM hunter that i play a lot here i’m never disconnected, and when i play my DH it’s can be 2 disconnection of the server in just 4 hours)

I know youre not speaking about balance mate, that bug is been there for along LONG time and still not fixed. Its the only possible explanation that they didnt fixed it yet…There cant be another one lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.