DH Need major Single target buff

Nerfing aoe is fine but not buffing our single target is bad.it shows that they just listened to the crowd of people crying DH op.

2 Likes

U are on drugs for sure.

3 Likes

UNNISTALL or go to a doctor for brain failure

do us a favour go play season of mastery we don’t need less brain cells in the pvp community on retail

Our single target is absolutely fine. We are designed around cleaving and aoe, so I kinda don’t even expect to top on pure single target, I expect to merely be competitive to a point where I’m not only a debuff dummy, which I am, so no real complaints there.

Hell no. ST after recent changes is really well done right now. Chaotic Disposition which was major issue for me to begin with (sometimes 100k, sometimes 400k is absolutely terrible design and it is good that it was changed in PvP) in PvP is changed, in PvE it doesnt really matter and everyone enjoys big number in a while (especially that it still average same damage output in PvP and PvE).

So no, ST is definitely not needed to be buffed. Especially that we are superbly performing in any aspect of game right now (Tank M+, Tank Raid, DPS AOE and DPS ST, PvP).

nerfing aoe? lol. When they nerf it? Joking?

yeah because you can talk as a BM Hunt lmaooo stfú

Dude go away we are talking about high aoe u dont have to permission to speak.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.