DH need nerf in PVP

DH is now meta and need nerf is soo overpowered

Big burst, big self heal, big sustain dmg, many defs snd utilites

2 Likes

Come with something new :frowning:

I see more Ele than DH’s these days.

All the DH’s already on high rating?

Its like this, beginning DF you were around 500% overpowered. You got lucky, got some minor nerfs and now you’re at 200% overpowered. This class still has some big nerfs left to go. I don’t know why blizz wanted to top 3 button classes to be highest on charts

DH is overperforming in arena plus is so simple class to play with 0 counters except rogues(who counters everything).
The thing is that everytime they are nerfed are nerfed for sooo little that doesnt make any difference.
They still hit for 170 k crits and their pressure its crazy while they dont die and have crazy mobility…

https://youtube.com/shorts/kw5WLGBcHII?feature=share

What Actually need nerfing is Mortal Dance. 50% is WAAAY too much healing reduction considering it lasts 6 seconds, and with good haste this can be uptime pretty much 100% o the time. No chance to protect yourself from that, while there are specs that do not have option to reduce healing so DH is just having free healing at this point.

You dont even know that dh has the same 20% mortal in pvp, and 50% is for pve, thats how bad you are. And thats why the game suffers, players with no knowledge cry in such masses that blizz have to react, and make the game worse.

3 Likes

I actually did not know that. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.