DH op class

hello blizzard. . Yesterday in an arena it happened that in the last arena that I did the night there were me who am a druid heal and my colleague who is a warrior Fury and we were fighting against 1 dh and 1 monk we killed the heal and we were fighting against the demon hunter he did not die How is this possible?? in the end it killed both of us and we went to see the damage and the heal how is it possible for 1 class to do twice the damage and heal more than the 2 healers together??? my colleague warrior fury did 3.5M damage and Dh DH 7.5M damage and healed if 14M heal more than the 2 healers together this is a shame I don’t even want to play soon we all do demon hunter and its fine… this is sad…

1 Like

The time is coming bruh DH will get rekt hard as it deserves…class is legit beyond op and ez…tons of dhs in the highest laderboard rankings…its too much and everyone abuses the spec for free rating…time is coming then all the glow eaters that wanted free rating will go back to their 1300cr spec were they suck hard as usual…

1 Like

Hahahahaha ok :+1:

6 Likes

Hey now, you coasted to 2k on your DH and now you’re wanting to burn the bridge for the rest of them?!

What happened to apes together strong? You would sacrifice your own??

1 Like

19 DH in top-200 3v3, 16 DH in top-200 for 2v2.

Given that there is 13 classes in total 8-9.5% representation on leaderboards looks rather healthy.

Because fotm rerolling is only utilised by the bottom 30% :clown_face::clown_face:

Its generally utilised by the top players too, when DH gets nerfed. The next thing will be found it be OP, they’ll move to that class.

And then u get to spend time obsessing over them in the forums all over again,

Also, in SL in S3 we learnt blizzard wont wreck classes mid season, if you think DH is gonna get a mega nerf before season 2 its unlikely.

And if u rly did coast to 2k on ur DH, to then talk smack on the forums towards others on a different character, thats a weird move, espically as u know people can find that stuff out lol.

1 Like

You’re trying to apply logic/reason to someone with 2 braincells and clearly severe mommy issues considering he spends 90% of his time on here going “KID YOUR A KID! YOUR A KID!!11!!! JDAKAFHAFJ”

1 Like

I still really understand why people are crying about DH dominating in PvP, like Warrior, Druid and Rogue with some Mages were dominating top rated games for about last 5 expansions in almost every season… people just upset that “easy to play” class is kicking yer **s. So no complaint about Monk that eats you alive, with a defensive that essentially is an offensive ability…

1 Like

Well thats not rly true, DH was dominating in legion also.

And i dont know exactly why people rage harder about DH

I think this expansions alittle different though due to the massive leap.

I’m back from Holidays…Thailand baby!!So here is the nerf!!!Enjoy it guys!!DH almost dead…If i was waitin you to apply me logic my life would be doomed years ago!!So thanks but no!Oh forgot to say…KID lmao

You little rat…I was on vacation…now im back…before you write ur nonsense about me and thinkin that i try to avoid ppl finding that stuff you mentioned i have already mention in my own article this

.i do have played havoc and hit 2k xp pvp bracket way easier than anything else to prove it requires no brain…you can check it if you have doubts about it…but i am not delusional believing it requires any skill to play dh…even an unexperienced person like my cousin has success on it.so imo you should get better and get some xp before you write here…so far 3 dh’s fans absolutely clueless :rofl: :rofl:

article is Nerf Havoc More by Gicachaos…So get your sneaky cowardish behaviour outta here…ur being already cringe by replying me to almost 3 diff articles…if ur obssesed with me like the Sapphirathel guy under your post(he even made an article about me imagine how hard i got into his weak mind) then try to get a life and go stalk someone else kiddo

Ohhh!! Big boi is back!

1 Like

U do know my post didnt defend DH right? I just proclaimed the majority fotm reroll.

I dunno if ur able to read class colours. But i aint a demon hunter lol. And this is the first time ive heard of you, or talked to you. So i dont know where u pulled 2 others from.

You have a weird mentality. At no point did i disagree with ur opinons on DH.

All i stated is if you beleive every DH is a abuser your wrong, some of these guys have played DH from the start, yes some rerolled, but that isnt only “players who couldnt reach 2k” its often the top 1% will reroll based on meta.

I dont play DH, playing a 1 dps specc is a bad choice in itself. And yes its pretty obvious the class is busted right now.

First of all the 3 DH’s fans sentence is just mentioned on my general post i made as i said in my previous reply but it seems that your lil brain misunderstood again…so READ AGAIN i am only talking to you!

You are the one who started all of a sudden replying to me to 3-4 different posts in DH category so weird mentality and cringe vibes are coming from you while in the end of your post without even read my own posts you claimed thats a weird move, especially as u know people can find that stuff out lol…thats what you said while i have proof on my own article i have already mentioned i do have played havoc and hit 2k at pvp bracket.

Who has a weird mentality?Think again and read first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.