DH shadowland changes (new)

Okay?
Too bad for ya’ll DH’s I guess

2 Likes

We will change to new broken class and plebs like you will cry in the forums. IS THAT OK ? I love simple broken things. Like now in Overwatch with Genji I troll all players from the opposite team, kill them and laugh at them with one button. LOVE IT!

And DH is not even broken at that state. It has never beeen must.

1 Like

General Demon Hunter Legendary Powers:

Apexis Empowerment - Metamorphosis increases your size, movement speed, and melee range by 100%.

This might be ok. However, the large size of meta is already annoying as it is, and 100% increase of 2 (?) yd melee range is still only 4 yds.

Darkest Hour - You automatically trigger Darkness when you fall below 35% health. This effect can only occur once every 2 min.

Garbage in most cases.

Darkglare Medallion - Eye Beam and Fel Devastation has a 20% chance to not incur its cooldown.

RNG garbage.

Sigil of the Illidari - Casting Eye Beam summons an allied Demon Hunter who casts Eye Beam.

Why? I doubt it will deal equal damage to our own Eye Beam (and if that was the case, why not double the damage of our original spell instead?).
This has to be one of the most boring and forced powers ever. Like you had a brainstorming meeting and some guy thought “the illidari cannot be stopped is kinda cool, right?”. Wrong.

Havoc Demon Hunter Legendary Powers:

Chaos Theory - Blade Dance has a 10% chance to grant you Chaotic Blades, increasing the damage of Chaos Strike by 25% and its chance to refund Fury by an additional 60% for 8 sec.

RNG garbage. While the effect is very strong, you cannot plan anything around a random proc from a spell that may or may not be part of your ST rotation and that is on a 9s base CD.

Erratic Fel Core - The cooldown of Fel Rush is reduced by 30%.

Decent, but nothing to get excited about. Another thing pushing for more momentum builds.

Inner Demons - Chaos Strike has a chance to unleash your inner demon, causing it to crash into your target and deal (136.5% of Attack power) Chaos damage to all nearby enemies.

RNG garbage. Unless the proc chance is close to 100% we will hate it.

Throw Glaive - Immolation Aura damage has a chance to grant you a stack of Fel Bombardment, increasing the damage of your next Throw Glaive by 20% and launching an additional glaive at a nearby target. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

RNG garbage, AOE version.

I have never been this disappointed about a WoW expansion. There is literally nothing to look forward to.

2 Likes

Really great description of why we should reroll… it makes me so sad to see the class/spec with so little RNG involvement beeing turned into Outlaw Rogue 2.0.
I REALLY hope they will do something about this because I just want to be in control of my damage again. Please Blizzard.

2 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316990/havoc-demon-hunter-state-on-shadowlands-beta-covenant-abilities-legendaries-spec

WoWhead article on the disappointing state of DH by Kib. He is talking mainly from a PvE perspective, and the only things he is happy with are some AoE stuff, so you can imagine how someone who likes PvP feels. Not good.

1 Like

So it’s basically going to be a squishy leather class with no mitigation and no burst. It’s amazing how “the great unpruning” turned into the great pruning.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.