Dh shadowlands

Please change Fel Barrage back to it’s former Legion glory, it was way cooler and more fun back then. New one is sucky and very boring, Legion version was very fun and interesting, you could make a semi ranged build for PvP too with bleeds instead of just 1,2,3 oh I’m sorry 1,2 PVEing everything into the ground with infinite meta and leech. Would be easier to balance too.

PZ make Blade Dance dodge mechanic an extra button off the GCD instead like “Your next Blade Dance increases your dodge chance by 100% for 3 sec, 30 sec cd” instead of this random pve garbage dodge mechanic, does not fit in PvP.

Also for all those random DHs saying they got their defensives nerfed in Shadowlands, no this is not the case because they get rank 2 versions as you level to 60, meaning your defensives are pretty much just the same as now. Unchanged.
ty :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Except you are wrong for almost everything. Ranks dont cover These:

Blade dance dodge gone
Blur 35 to 20 percent damage reduction
No baseline leech in Meta
Nerfed leech talent from 10 to 5 percent
Netherwalk from 2 to 3 min CD

Now tell me we are not nerfed. Next time check facts first.

5 Likes

Haha just seen that on Wowhead, thank GOD they changed it. They were previously unchanged and on ranks.

Good changes imo. 20% wall and 50% dodge on 1 min cd is still absurdly OP when compared to other classes such as Enhance, a mail wearer with 1 40% wall on 2 min CD. =) DH defensives are insanely broken.

Last I checked Blade Dance still has dodge =)

3 Likes

then again the DH need some kind of nerf to it.
the dodge on a 9 sec cd is just wrong in and off itself.
the blur is one of the best defensives there is period(before the SL nerf)
the share amount of leech a DH can have baseline in Meta is just insane
also why the nerf to the leech talent
a nerf to Netherwalk is most likely to lower the power to soak mechanics in a raid or dungeon free of charge

2 Likes

Again Dh has no baseline leech in Shadowlands.
Blur still good after nerf but rogues have way better defensive. Evasion, feint, crimson vial, cloak of shadows.

Youknow this change was made purely because of pvp?

Nobody complains about dodge in pve lol

1 Like

Considering your disgustingly OP class can solo 5 mask visions with 4 afk people these nerfs above are nothing.

Well they should because that hilarious dodge made the DH soak bots in high keys in 1shot mechanics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plenty of classes have tanky abillities

Feral has surv instincts which is 50% dmg reducc

aladins have BOBBLE

ect ect …

Speaking of dodge, so does rogue tho!

1 Like

Well those are cooldowns xD
Blade dance is not considered a cd :stuck_out_tongue:
Imagine being able to soak each and every deadeye just for the fun of it? :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it is actually because Blizzard do not want DHs to easily dodge certain PvE mechanics. There are encounters where an “off tank” DH can totally mitigate a powerful boss attack.

Most likely it is due to Thorgast though because it doesn’t seem that they give rats about BFA or PvP for that matter.

2 Likes

This will be so extremely huge. Add a 2 second Demonic Nerf with no improved Momentum or Nemesis and DH has a big problem if not for Mortal Fel Rush Strike.

People vastly underestimate how fragile leather wearers are. A full kidney now in Shadowlands means completly getting rid of Demon Hunters only viable Talent without them having any chance to deal damage or sustain it back up. Rinse and repeat for all other 5-6 second stuns.

35% damage reduction was already pretty bad against casters, I wonder how horrible it will feel in Shadowlands with worse leech.

1 Like

Atleast you can still dodge Kidney bro, I as an Enhancement Shaman can’t do anything. What? Pre Wolf? Does nothing.

Your defensives are still amazing.

1 Like

You cant compare the two. Different strengths and weaknesses.

And I already see DHs canceling eyebeam to make sure they can blade dance for exactly that. As it stands now any melee will just stun you during eyebeam and make your Meta completly irrelevant outside of your 4minute window.

DH without the dodge would feel horrible. They did better in Legion cause they could do meaningful range damage with Bloodlet and Fel Barrage, but both got taken from them.

Rogues got Feint, WW’s got FoF parry & slow, Ferals got Bear and Thorns.

Except they are really not. In 2s they sure are but 2s is not balanced around it. In 3s you are food if you mismanage your RfA or use Blur too late.

1 Like

Demon Hunter is a better version of Enhance in pretty much every way dude. Do you not think other classes have to cancel/stop doing damage to prewall/ring/whatever Kidneys? Blade Dance is pure luxury, the fact that you can dodge mechanics that would otherwise kill you every 6-7 is pure cancer. DH without the 6 sec dodge would be balanced if you added my version of Blade Dance dodge. Do Give them 10% baseline leech though. Every class heals pretty much.

And yes, your defensives are still amazing. Just because some DHs can’t use RfA or use Blur too early/too late doesn’t mean they are not good. What do you think happens if I bubble/Astral Shift/Evasion/Block right at the start? That’s right. I’m dead. :clown_face:

1 Like

Blur at low health does exactly nothing.

You dont have to try and tell the DH Legion Alpha Main how DHs work. DH without it would be freefood paper. But each to their own.

1 Like

How come other classes doesn’t fall flat down and die every 6 seconds? Demon Hunter would be fine without it, I’m not telling you to remove it and not compensate them for it, I’m telling you to remove it and give them something else. This mechanic is pure bullsh!t.

oh and btw

Astral Shift at low HP does nothing either, same with bear and most dmg reductions, you use wall at high HP to mitigate damage, not at low HP, it’s common sense.

1 Like

Just wait with physical CC until they used it. It has a relatively short CD but only in Metamorphosis.

How would DH be fine if they didnt have it? They cant exactly kite that well, especially against classes like your own with permaslows and grip.

Guess exactly why a Class like Enhance is not viable. Terrible Defensives.

Guess what DH would have if they get rid of blade dance dodge against melees? Terrible Defensives.

1 Like

Yes because 2 Fel Rushes, 1 Disengage and talented Charge plus the new OP root teleport bullsh!t is hard to kite with. Your teammate most likely has a slow to help you out with, hence why you build compositions to make yourself and others as strong as possible. Very little solo content in this game.
I don’t play DK anymore and Chains of Ice is stupid design too but this is other topic. They need to nerf the slow and compensate for it because they have no mobility spells.

Exactly, and no DH with changed Blade Dance dodge would not make for terrible defensives, but more balanced and less aids. I suggested to change it the whole time, not remove it.

1 Like

And this is where you are wrong. DH has a slow removal in the way of Vengeful Retreat, yes, but that is on a rather long 25 CD. Any slow after that is permanent and that makes your Fel Rushes pretty weak overall afterwards.

Watch good players in 2s and 3s fight high rated DHs and you will know their weaknesses.

What do they have if they cant dodge? They have Blur, which gets a hefty 15% damage nerf, and Leech, which is 5% outside of Meta (where you will be a lot less in due to no Traits, Essences, and Demonic -2 second duration) which also got nerfed by 50% overall in Metamorphosis.

Outside of Blur, they have exactly nothing. Darkness is 20% and only viable with a PvP slot, Rain from Above is another. You will never play Netherwalk cause that will give you 0 beefiness anymore even in Meta, completly getting rid of the viability of that talent.

In Legion, DHs were a bit like Survival Hunters. A mix of range and melee that could deal damage from afar to melees to survive, not needing the dodge.

In BfA, demon hunters have to go face-to-face all the time and if it wasnt for Demonic + Leech + Dodge Dance they would flop like butter.

But you obviously dont know that as a non-DH-Player. Once again, dont try to explain me my main class since 2016.

2 Likes

You call that long when mine is 1 minute. You can surely waste One Fel Rush or one of your other mobility spells to go hide behind a pillar until your Healer is out of CC.

A happy WoW PvP community. I already told you to compensate for the loss of Blade Dance mechanic by changing it or giving them a ranged slow so they can run away. They already got a slow removed on a whopping 25 second CD. Don’t come here with that trait/essences bullsh!t because it applies to everyone.

Blur is still 1 minute and last 10 seconds, your wall/defensive is better than most defensives. Most Walls with that kind of power have a CD of 2-3 Minutes and lasts for 8 seconds.

Yes in Legion they were a bit like that, and I want it back for a reason. To remove the dodge.

If it wasn’t for Death Strike/FoF/Vial/Feint/Defensive Stance/Roots/Bloodthirst x class would die too face to face. I still didn’t ask for removal.

I did main DH for a couple of patches. Just because you mained DH since 2016 doesn’t mean you’re a pro. I met DK who mained their class since wotlk and they are still garbage.

1 Like