DH tank and Destro Lock 3/8M 8/8Hc looking for progress guild Draenor

Hiya guys/gals

Due to personal circumstances we need to change our raid times up and are looking for a new home to do this in on Draenor

Both looking to push mythic content

We are looking to raid Wednesdays/Sunday (potentially Monday) from anywhere between 19:00ST till 00:00ST

We are also game for high M+keys on non raid nights.

Hit me up on here or discord Nickow#6157

Hey Daztingo, I think an officer was talking to you before but we would love to hear from you again because of Draenor are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth.

Current Progression
8/8 HC Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid days: Tues-Thurs-Sun (9:00pm-12:00am ST).

What we offer you:

A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.
A place to run Mythic + with and to make new friends.

What we want:

Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others’ company. We are a guild of team players.
Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.
We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Please head to [Recruitment Form] https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/1I9nss3t0vsZP_Bgjx9qEQa8hACT3lSyzYn5aKhCvbe0 One of our officers will get back to you as soon as possible. Cant post correct links. So just add an extra / at the https or contact an officer battletag shads#1964 or add Suzu#2933 Thanks and we wish you the best of luck in your guild search if you don’t chose us.

Hi, your discord link doesn’t work unfortunately. :frowning: Can you add me please? Faint#0604

Many thanks.

Still looking bump :slight_smile:

Hey Guys,

Good that you’re still looking. We are also looking for a DH tank and an extra ranged DPS. We are on a different server, but I think we can figure something out about that. About our guild:

<Resurge>
Region: Europe
Server: Tarren Mill
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (Server Time)
Raid Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
<Resurge> are a mythic raiding guild that aim to clear heroic as soon as possible then progress into mythic and get as far as possible. We are building a 25-man team to clear heroic in new content as soon as possible. We will fine-tune and switch people around in mythic so everyone will have the opportunity to progress into mythic.
In need of: Tank (DK pref) Healer (Shaman or Disc) 2 Melee DPS - DH, DK or Enhance shaman 3 Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Druid pref At least 2 of these DPS will be required to have a OS Healing spec.
Raid Days (Server Time): Monday : 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
What we can offer you: A fun, friendly guild and raid environment Dedicated guild leaders with a focused mind-set Helpful guildies on classes, M+, tips
What we expect: A friendly player A dedicated player Knowledge of your class or showing a willingness to learn We want to play to the best of our abilities and know as much as we can about our classes and current/upcoming raids so we are ahead of the curve. From this we hope to learn from others and meet new friendly faces to add to our growing team. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us in-game or on Discord:

Ketanji Discord – Ketanji#9560
Brewdtea Discord - Pipjim#2139
Wonderheal
Zren
Straar Discord – Straa#5545

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.