DH trash in world pvp

I have been playing DH since legion because I enjoy the double jump and glide, and I started to pvp a lot in BFA, especially world PVP, I was doing fine and winning fights in 1v1 with fights taking a minute or two for both people to kill each other and sometimes manage 1v2

In SL, I felt slightly weaker until the last patch where I couldn’t do any damage before I die. Now in DF I can barely do any damage to any class before dying in 1v1 and getting stunned kills you in 3 sec even with blur, it seriously turns me off from playing I like challenges and war mode but why is our leech and damage so garbage compared to other classes, is it too difficult to balance a 2 spec class? even in tank spec throw glaive still doesn’t one shot the demon you summon while you recognize weird bugs nobody heard about in other content and immediately hotfix them.

Why can’t they use ChatGPT to code faster so they can balance Demon Hunters? This is cringe and turns me off from playing, I mainly do pve, I never cared about pvp until today it’s fking useless…

Wpvp and 1v1s arent rly balanced at all, blizz generally balanced based on 3v3 teams for pvp which can leave classes in bad state for wpvp im afraid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.