DHs are not OP, okay?

Ah yes, 480ilvl DH in BGs are almost unkillable 1v1 and usualy end up with 30-0 result, even 5v1 they barely fall down if others are a bit undergeared. It’s an OP class and deserves big nerfs.

4 Likes

I don’t care how much OP rogues are (AND they are!), I simply don’t enjoy playing a rogue.

Ah yes, 480ilvl DH in BGs are almost unkillable 1v1 and usualy end up with 30-0 result, even 5v1 they barely fall down if others are a bit undergeared. It’s an OP class and deserves big nerfs.

Here we go again… REEEEE!!! Nerf DH!!! Where is your proof?? Show me DPS leader boards where in any expansion DH has been on top? Show me in any expansion arena rankings where DH was on top and reigned supreme in 2’s, 3’s and 5’s? It is common logic that an ilvl 480 DH will stomp over casuals in BGs who are very much under geared and pvp wise clueless!! The same goes for any other class with ilvl 480 gear and know what they are doing in BGs PvP!

1 Like

Don’t worry, all the scrublord fotm DH’s will be in the gutter come pre-patch, when their class is in a ditch and their versa/gushing stacking corruptions can no longer win 99% of their fights for them.

The salt mining will be delicious.

The salt you will be tasting will be your own. Don’t think Dks are destined to be on top in SL.

1 Like

Currently on the leaderboards:

4’th in 2vs2:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/exodar/melan

8’th in 3vs3
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/fuseton

5vs5 has been removed which shows how much you know about the subject.

Op is just (still) delusional and keep on complaining about things he has no clue about since he doesn’t even understand the mere basic of this game, or any other game for that matter.

4 Likes

Currently on the leaderboards:

4’th in 2vs2:

World of Warcraft

Melan - Character - WoW

Melan (Exodar) ❮Orden Inmortal❯ - 120 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter, 483 ilvl

8’th in 3vs3

World of Warcraft

Fuseton - Character - WoW

Fuseton (Tarren Mill) ❮KFC Fitness Club❯ - 120 Blood Elf Havoc Demon Hunter, 481 ilvl

5vs5 has been removed which shows how much you know about the subject.

Op is just (still) delusional and keep on complaining about things he has no clue about since he doesn’t even understand the mere basic of this game, or any other game for that matter.

You just proved my point! You want a whole class covering a magnitude of players to be nerfed cause you found two players who do exceptionally well? If a class is to be proven OP then they should hold a majority of the top twenty positions… You found only 2. I rest my case.

WoW DPS Rankings / Tier List - BfA 8.3

Last checked: September 25, 2020

Last updated: August 19, 2020:

NOTE: DH is the bottom middle of the pack! But now according to you they are OP?? Dream on!

Fire Mage 119K (100%)
Destruction Warlock 108K (91%)
Arms Warrior 108K (91%)
Shadow Priest 105K (88%)
Beast Mastery Hunter 105K (88%)
Affliction Warlock 103K (87%)
Demonology Warlock 99K (83%)
Frost Death Knight 97K (82%)
Fury Warrior 95K (80%)
Survival Hunter 95K (80%)
Frost Mage 95K (80%)
Marksmanship Hunter 94K (79%)
Assassination Rogue 94K (79%)
Feral Druid 93K (78%)
Elemental Shaman 93K (78%)
Havoc Demon Hunter 93K (78%)
Balance Druid 92K (77%)
Enhancement Shaman 92K (77%)
Arcane Mage 91K (76%)
Retribution Paladin 91K (76%)
Unholy Death Knight 88K (74%)
Outlaw Rogue 88K (74%)
Windwalker Monk 86K (72%)
Subtlety Rogue 83K (70%)

On WorldofwarcraftDOTcom web site I found the following results on 2’s and 3’s arena:

What? In these leader boards for 2’s and 3’s I found one single DH??? It is clear to me from Legion that there are a lot of players who do not like the DH class but DHs have been nerfed several times since their introduction in Legion. But the moment you fools bump into an ilvl 480 geared DH you all go REEEEEEE!!! NERF DH!! REEEEEEE!!! DH IS OP!!! All your nerf DH logic comes down to mob stupidity! And beside gear and class spec talents and spells you totally ignore the mess of BFA where corruption combined with RNG is a massive game changer.

|Rank|2’s| 3’s|
|1|Lock|Monk|
|2|Monk|Pala|
|3|Pala|Mage|
|4|Monk|Mage|
|5|Pala|Pala|
|6|Priest|DK|
|7|Shaman|Lock|
|8|Demon Hunter|Pala|
|9|Lock|Druid|
|10|Priest|Pala|
|11|Pala|Druid|
|12|Monk|Rogue|
|13|Priest|Mage|
|14|Pala|Monk|
|15|Warrior|Lock|
|16|Hunter|Pala|
|17|Pala|Monk|
|18|Pala|Rogue|
|19|Monk|Priest|
|20|Priest|Mage|

1 Like

Must be pve. Since people stack 56% versality these days. You’ll never get these dps values.

1 Like

You lost the argument so badly on nerf DH, you had to totally change the topic. Good for you!

PS: I did not play much in BFA and avoided PvP because of the mess it was in and because Blizz removed PvP vendors forcing PvP players to farm mythics to gear up for PvP.

1 Like

Shadowlands will remove the blade dance dodge, seriously nerf their self-healing and high demon form uptimes. It’s a start.

1 Like

I’m on Beta. Watch 2h Frost hulk-smash once you hit 58 and Obliterate stops being physical damage, paired with the right covenant/soulbinds and legendary. I’m going to make a special point of smashing in the teeth of every DH I see.

2 Likes

They are, it’s just assa, destro, and fmage are all more op atm.

2 Likes

Does not bother me much as I play DK as well. DH will be nerfed but at some point they will get a boost. I am more curious to what is happening to Unholy DK as it looks like Frost DK will be the spec for SL.

1 Like

Just jumping in here to say your name is incredibly stupid

That is all.

1 Like

Just jumping in here to say your name is incredibly stupid

That is all.

My character. I call it anything I want.
I really don’t give a f*&k on what you think about anything. At least he is not called Ted!! Hell, I will not even call a real person Ted!

1 Like

SL will fix it… *ironic emoji here

1 Like

I am just going to say 12121212. I can see your argument but I feel its a little bias, and if you cant get a mutual understanding that DH are fairly easy to play and a little undertuned then I think you’re in denial.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.