Dibbler Farming at Karazhan

Hi

I’m now 3/8 alts at 110 farming heritage armour achievements.

Combining Dibblers from Gnomeregan @ Karazhan with heirloom armour, war mode on and the 10% xp medal flasks nets huge XP. Dibblers are great as they easily farmed from other pet daily quests and take 50% damage reduction and self rez.

As soon as you are level 60, you can easily take down arcane eyes with a team of level 7/8 Dibblers with well-timed Drill Charges. If like me you have farmed loads of dibblers they are viable up to around level 16, but after that the xp starts to slide down so level up some new ones.

A typical set including quick respawns of the eyes can easily net you 20k xp per battle x20 eyes = 400k xp

Log in once a day, complete the daily quest, farm eyes… start and end of the day and you will get your heritage armour set.

Probably old news… But thought I’d share <3

NK

Character XP though pet battling has always been competitive with questing. My preferred method is blowing away the Icespines in Frostfre or Critters in Halfhill. (I find Aquatics in Mistfall tend not to respawn fast enough.)

However, grinding pet battles for more than 15-30 minutes makes my brains dribble out my ears, and my dry cleaners made it quite clear that they will not take responsibility for getting those stains out. :slight_smile:

I do sometimes use pet battles for character XP, just to fill the last few bars when I’m close to the next level, and I’m tired.

But there is something better than wild battles: repeatable Legion tamers give max pet battle XP, and allow you to level pets quickly. Sir Galveston is up today, and my Priest is sitting there right now. I did about 30 minutes this morning, at about 22 K XP per battle, but when my brain started liquefying I had to take a break. I’ll continue later. I always used to like levelling before scaling was introduced, but BfA levelling + scaling + the slowest and squishiest of classes is bad enough that I’ll take the risk of brainstains on my shoulders.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.