Did Blizzard buff SSC and TK endbosses?

Source? The “world 2nd” vashj kill by method doesn’t seem to be getting any more than she is doing in TBC classic at the moment.

i was watching staysafe chat drama on guilds disbanding over this, I am laughing so hard they are reaping what they sow. Brings joy to me eyes that min maxers and speed runners gonna suffer.

1 Like

Obviously relative words like “easy/hard” have no absolute meaning. People arguing if something is “easy” or “hard” fail to realize this and just look stupid.

1 Like

apparently you wasn’t playing early original tbc, so let me tell you that method killed vashj after the first early nerf, the 1st version of vashi allowed players to walk with tainted core which mean tbc-c did not give us the same release on the state of the pre-nerfs, but i know that blizzard said that they will bring tbc-c pre-nerfs raids but they’ll adjust it if they feels like, so this is not the raids as original tbc! as i mentioned above in my early comment regarding many bosses.

but did you even down vashj on tbc-c? current tbc-c p3 is nothing compared to this rain of poison even after the first nerf.

most classic guilds(even speed runners) in 60 was never good, they only got carried by stacking world buffs & game being released on last patch for early buffed classes.

You do realise that that is how it will look if you take too long to kill her? Add a few minutes to the kill time in TBC classic and you will see similar results.

still…blizzard did not bring tbc-c as the original tbc release, which made tbc-c kills being faster/easier, t4 stat buffed, last patch of classes changes/revamps & some bosses not getting released before any changes at all. all of this made tbc-c easier than the original.

You are utterly clueless. Their t5 was much easier than what we currently have. Worldbuffs in tbc are just as insane as they were in classic…

quite right. the yardstick is “fun”, not “hard’

Wotlk is easier than tbc mate, cata too, if you know it its just easy

you’re the clueless, you can’t consider world buffs being useful in total unknown raid in new game which will result to some deaths as 1wipe = Boom world buffs are gone! VS 14years later same encounters which doesn’t require you to even try to think or find any tactic.
-But i must say i personally even stacked pot/exlir early tbc at boss’s since they all was stacking with flask, you could have many practice on vashj & come back later with worldbuff to give it a proper try But that was only done by very few top guilds, because blizzard removed the worldbuffs before most wow guilds even get attun to t5

however current tbc-c t5 is easier than original t5 for the 3main reasons i said up!
1-you have buffed t4 gear which result in higher stats
2-you’re on last patch of expansion which really buffed some classes with huge dps boost.
3-this is not the first early UN-nerfed version of boss’s

i played both tbc & tbc-c i can tell for sure that now in tbc-c cus of kara/grull/magi gear being insanely buffed on stats & classes got revamps Due the last patch we have now? my dps is much higher than when it was at original tbc even though i stacked elixirs/pots + flask & some worldbuffs. because the old stat & without a future class changes.

but i don’t blame the kids who can’t comprehend that fact that tbc-c is much easier than tbc in so many ways! because you probably wasn’t born when this game existed long time ago.

I agree.

Indirect nerfs (because Blizzard is using the latest patch) are making the raid content easier.

We saw it in Classic. Doing MC in 1.1 isn’t the same as doing MC in 1.12. Because classes/items/talent were buffed (sometime a lot) throught the patches. Meanwhile, the content difficulty didn’t or was nerfed.

It’s the same in TBC. Classes/items/talent were buff throught the expansion while the content was nerfed.
Here is what they got with the Lady Vashj WF :
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/601169-Lady-Vashj-World-First-kill-by-Nihilum-!
Now look at the same items in TBC Classic. You’ll notice a difference :wink:

BTW, i’m not trying to say that 2021players wouldn’t have crushed the content anyway but it definitly would have made it more demanding and harder.

1 Like

Right now in tbc-c on kael, the legendary daggers have 100%chance to remove mc’s. i’m sure that anyone who played original tbc knows how hard it was to break the mc’s sometimes +10x hits with dagger couldn’t break it, so most guilds was CC’ing the mind controlled players cus of that that.

& now some retards think that blizzard released current tbc-c without any nerfs…R.i.p

If people want difficult raid content, go play Retail.
Classic was never difficult and it won’t be this time around either.

I enjoy the simplicity of old school raids because it’s more of a social thing than a military performance thing at some sort of epilepsy-inducing lightshow (Retail raids).

1 Like

WotLK was easier than TBC. THere where only 3 bosses in the entire expansion that was a bit tricky, LK, Yogg and Mimiron (all on Hardmode or in LK case Heroic mode). Rest where complete jokes.

if people want easy raids just one shot this crap on retail

Worse items that were offset by stronger consumeables and worldbuffs.

People were simply bad back then, even in the most hardcore guilds.

Top guild were still better than majority of raiders now

1 Like

For completeness Chaotic Skyfire Diamond was also only introduced somewhere around MH/BT. It’s a minor thing. The big thing ofcourse is that not everything was datamined and known- our BM hunters were still simply using cat pets this early in game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.