Did number of TBC paladins got banned for farming strat?

something just popped up on my phone and it said yesterday it was reported that number of tbc paladins got banned for farming strat?

I think its to do with cheating I believe. I dont have the link but I did saw it on warcraft tavern. what you think of this?

Good, i feel like they take all my customers:P
Getting a full group of boosties is almost impossible at this point:O

this is a odd move from blizzard, are they feeling alright I wonder?

banned for playing the game? wtf

a lot of them are getting unbanned from appeals, but if u have to appeal for 4-5 times to get unbanned while the slave pens bots are running rampart is insane
i was online on the pala discord when the american palas were getting banned, and i had a quick look at slave pens. 6 unguilded mages, 3 unguilded rogues (7am in the morning eu). those bots are still here while people are getting unfairly banned , thats literally jokes

3 Likes

If I get banned (as my rogue is guildless and I farm dungeons with him solo) then I am blaming you :joy:

1 Like

Bans for RMT? No way man. No way. Jeez.

Blizzard sure has got their priorities sorted.

Not.

i know one pala on my server that is selling boosts almost 24/7 and rmt and he has not been banned, so who knows what their criteria for these bans are, he was not a bot at least
(i tested if he was a bot by sending him random words like the following: ching chong cha strat boost 25g? to which he replied 15g)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.