Did someone say Master Loot?

Simple enough.
And once more:

Dear diary, weā€™re on day 3 of a way off argument about some logs. At this rate we will be in year 2025 and WoW will be on the verge of itā€™s next expantion and I will still ask Ronda my daily question of ā€œlogs plsā€.

Did you tell your dear diary that your trolling attempts are cheap and pretty obivious?
Already linked you once, you asked more, you will ask for more even if link you.
Its also pretty obvious that you already have checked the logs + names, but you just want to act like a 12yo because i hurt your fragile huntard feelings with facts.

One begging attempt to the list! :rofl:

God I wish I was trolling, would be less embarrasing to admit than the reality of me being a very petty stubborn bastard.
That is a joke btw, I just want you to link the logs, direct logs, instead of kerfuffling around it and frankly, acting the most immature out of both us with namecalling and all.

Unless of course you want to admit that you were lying, Iā€™ll take that too.

You are, since you clicked on the link the other guy linked you and checked overhealingā€¦ You could do two clicks and read the archie encounter raid setup BUTā€¦ You claim you did not xD

Simply because your 12yo argument resides in link me this link me that to avoid looking bad, resulting you looking kind of horribly bad.

Anyone with the brain capacity that can make 2 clicks can know as you already know. The angry teenager though must keep demanding this and that to hide the shame.

Once more:

Yeah, because I only highlighted the URL you sent, pasted it in my browser and it showed your DK not the specific Archimonde log which is what I asked for.

So, seeing as weā€™re continueing this, on our date do you prefer a woodland walk or a beach kind of walk?

If you cant make 1 click on the archimonde encounter and another click on the only recorded archimonde encounter, then you probably need help.

Assuming again you cant, because you already did from the beggining BUT your inner 12 yo finds an excuse to request ā€œpasteā€ and actually beg for it.

As long as you think you can troll me with ā€œpaste this paste thatā€ whilst youre obviously trolling yourselfā€¦ Yes i do.

The point im trying to make is the following:
You were the one wanting to prove me wrong, I said go ahead and provide proof. You link me your DKā€™s specific logs, not the specific log in question (i.e the Archimonde one) so I could two names that I somehow am to know will be in Method (wow, so special!!!).

Yet, you refuse to do the simple thing and do just that, instead telling me to do half the work (I wonā€™t lmao) and start namecalling.
Somehow I am the childish one in all of this, which Iā€™ll gladly accept if it means Iā€™m not a boomer :sunglasses:

I wonā€™t really say ā€œpaste this paste thatā€ to quote you constitutes trolling, but each to their own really.

So in conclussion: Iā€™m not getting the logs, so we sit here at a stalemate until either relents.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dqLwGRBbVvJjDHX9#fight=5&type=damage-done

Iā€™m guessing the entitled holy priest main whoā€™s seemingly bad at dps wanted to show you that they played with nagura at some point ?

I guess thatā€™s his peak in life, so here you go Aldru, he played with Nagura.

also ML is not coming back.

1 Like

Thank you for doing his job.
I guess we can let the thread die as it could have, had he linked them from start lul.

Im bad at dps?
What more of an excuse you will find to prove youself ā€œyou knowā€ whislt you talk about things you have 0 clue for?

I was a 6 months wow player, since everyone with a half brain can play your class and when i played it was not prunedā€¦ :joy:

You didnt needed it anyways, you already had it checked.
But as the dk just told you 1/2 namesā€¦ Now you cant say ā€œPASTE MEā€ anymore.

That went so wrong for you there :rofl:

I actually didnā€™t click the archimonde log, I am very stubborn in wanting people to prove their points but believe what you want :stuck_out_tongue:

Our business is concluded and I have other, less rude people to chat to. Glhf Ronda, 'till we debate again sometime o7

Your peak was getting boosted on a streamerā€™s side project.

Donā€™t know where youā€™re getting that attitude from, but keep it up.

Fake it till you make it :wink:

Rude?
Oh yeah, not pasting 24/7 when a snowflake demands is ā€œrudeā€

She was not a streamer back then, once more read it again:

You still have 0 clue what you talk about 123 masher.

Also the guild was Caynas, was he a streamer too and i got boosted for a few months by them?

Cmon child, its time for you to grow up :upside_down_face:

I mean I was pretty rude keeping the whoel thing going, but considering you were the first to really properly insult me in here Iā€™ll let the rest of your post speak for itself :slight_smile: :+1:

I for one like Personal Loot, as youā€™re no less likely to get loot than anyone else.

With Master Loot I usually ran into one of two things.
Either someone else was given the gear for the ā€œgood of the guildā€.
But the ā€œgood of the guildā€ and ā€œbeing friends with the guildmaster/officersā€ ended up being the same thing :thinking:

Or they used a DKP system, but there was usually quite a few who played a lot more than I had time for and had lots of DKP.
And it became a ā€œbusiness-hostileā€ environment where people bid on things they didnā€™t really want just to force someone else to spend more on it, just in case they would both bid on something further down.

Might be Iā€™ve just been unlucky with most of the guilds Iā€™ve been in over the years,
but anyway, I like the much more relaxed PL system.

But thatā€™s just my opinion.

:white_flag: Not here to argue with anyone about it, just saying what I think.

Then the rude part goes for you that was in a 12yo child mode refusing to admit he did those clicks and demanded more and more snowflake paste reasons.

Anyways, Guilds GM as you see and raidleader prove you hilariously wrong.
Better care what you talk about next time because you never know, even though 12yoā€™s always think they actually know :slight_smile:

You consider things wrong again as you always do, because when someone politely replies you to the garbage text you write and you come up with a counter-reply:

That makes the first insult in our conversation and it was not mine.

So, how does it feel being wrong again and again in each and every of the 54 replies you made here huntard? :upside_down_face:

In what way is silly nilly an insult, if anything Iā€™m just calling you silly for your reaction :stuck_out_tongue:

But as I say, Iā€™ll let your post speak for itself :wave:

Well if that was not an insult, whatever i said and you considered an insult was not once as well :slight_smile:

Its actually your posts that speak themselves because i said before:

Nothing new here.

Considering you feel the need to continously call someone a 12yr old, a huntard among others, yeah I can see who is clearly the adult here :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway I know you love me Ronda, I really do, but I do other things to do than play back and forth with you here, I got the logs so I really have nothing else to say than toodles :wave:

(Consider that a win, a loss, a omg dru u suck (yes I do, esp on sundays) or whatever, have fun boo :* )