Did someone say Master Loot?

This is the level of intelligence of people that think master loot is a good idea I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seing that maybe if there is a char with the same appearance as this, maybe there is slightly possibility that is me?? Dont stress it to much maybe the brain could explode by this revelation

Why would anyone even check your guild for other characters with the same appearance when they can’t access your armory due to a name change? Like, what.

still higher of people complaing of it that heals the boss instead of damaging it

i will try to make it simple

uga UGA same uga uga guild name
uga uga you uga uga can search uga uga that uga uga UGA

You want me to track down all the demon hunters in your guild and find the one that looks like you to confirm your stats? you are beyond a joke at this point and an embarrassment to your guild.

says the 5 percentile on wrathion

Your DH:

Like, what. Why are you bashing someone for “low percentile”? Kind of embarrassing to bash people for low percentile logs when you have low percentile logs yourself.

You realise I’m not a mythic raider and I don’t post logs at all right? you’ll also notice the majority of my mythic kills aren’t even logged because It’s not me that tracks them. you should also notice that my heroic kills that are logged 87.4 percentile.

I’m a heroic raider, Hardly impressive but that’s the game I play.

you missed a point.

in the post nerf I, on that same boss i have 95, but im not surprised for another fail by the forum clown

Ok? Who cares? You can’t perform to the same level, you got carried by corruptions.

And for your 95 log: “No report could be found with the specified code.” So, x to doubt that it’s legit.

yea, carried by corruption when the vendors was not up

You didn’t need vendors to have corruptions. I had 24% twilight dev early on as a guardian druid, without vendors. That made me do stupid amounts of damage in m+ compared to DPS that had no corruptions at all.

Your inability to obtain good logs now after corruption is gone kind of speaks for itself.

sure

keep believing that

now i have some dungeons to run, keep doing the clown with the other guy

I don’t “believe”, I know it from your logs.

ok

meanwhile im in top 150 world you are the picture above

Yet you log 9% while claiming to be top 150. Amazing.

Except your guild is:

No please, his guild is a well known elitist and very toxic guild, don’t confuse them with us normal mythic guilds.