Did the Soulfang Infusion pvp fix mess up pve as well?

So, last week I was playing my main monk through normal Abberus. Got great mana returns and finally felt like I had a decent amount to play around with (yes, I play mistweaver over the more popular fistweaver spec variants). Did the same this week, and found that I got way less mana returns from Soulfang Infusion. I would say that I only got 25-33% of what I did last week.
Of course, it could be chance, it could be me messing up somehow, but as I checked the blue trackers, I found that they “Fixed an issue that caused Soulfang Infusion, from the Mistweaver 2-piece set, to regenerate more mana than intended in PvP Combat.” and it got me wondering if they had messed up and applied it to pve as well somehow.

TLDR: It looks like Soulfang Infusion is returning a lot less mana after the pvp hotfix. Have anyone else noticed the same?

I compared today’s run with my last 3 week’s logs on HC with the same build and the regen from the 2 set seems identical.

I guess it must have been a fluke then! thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.