Didnt get "Return Lost Souls" Weekly Quest

I swapped covenant from Kyrian to Night Fae and chose to skip since I had already started Chapter 2, but Chapter 1 is still not marked as completed for me (only Chapter 2 is).

I’m even able to pick up one of the quests for Chapter 1 (“Show, Don’t Tell”), but I cannot progress on it because the NPC’s I should talk to in the Amphitheatre won’t load no matter what I do.

Rejoined Kyrian after I didn’t get followup quests the first time. Now I’m (still) stuck at the exact issue you mentioned should be fixed.
Stuck at “Enhancing the Hold” with 0 “Redeemed Souls”
I tried relog, dropping the quest and talking to any npc at Elysian hold and Oribos that I thought might have impact :frowning:

EDIT: I did not skip the intro!

2 Likes

Im in the same place. choose Venthyr and changed to kyrian and now im in “Enchancing the Hold” and cant do anything. No torghast, no renom, anything since the begining

Respond to this but not the countless threads on server issues?

Where are your teams responses to the thousands of us who can’t play your game?

Wait Blizz are actually on the forums?

Please sort the servers

Same here… Nya to Vampyr… locked locked & locked…
Trying all the solutions above to get my x5 souls.

Can’t upgrage my sanctum. Going on Cyberpunk cheers !

With a hotfix that went live a few minutes ago, we’ve added more of a bulletproof cleanup for players who were stuck after switching Covenants.

At this time, if you’re still in that state, simply return to Oribos and your character should get fixed up.

Nice, thanks dev’team ! fixed for me.
Cancelled the quest => tp Oribos => Covenant and 5x souls here.

Does anyone know what happens to cosmetics when you switch covenants … ?

I still don’t have the Quest “Return lost Souls” on two of my lvl 60 characters.
There are no more new quests in my covenant sanctum.

Some people on my server even got the quest “Return lost Souls” before the weekly reset, there was no quest for me then either.

So this is not fixed yet.

The bug wasnt that you didnt get the “Return lost Souls” weekly.

The bug was that people who swapped covenants didnt get souls from the covenant campaign.

So why do some people get more Renown (Player Power) than others?

@Blizzard Please set the weekly cap for week one to 3 Renown, or give everyone the chance to get 4 Renown. Because the way it is right now puts some people at a disadvantage.

1 Like

You can only use your current covenants cosmetics.

If you chose kyrian and switched to venthyr you can no longer use kyrian cosmetics only venthyr ones.

but :frowning: i want two covenants

Still waiting for you to fix the servers. Maybe try that first Blizz and stop being lazy.

I’m still waiting for this to be fixed too.

I’ve done all my other covenant quests, have not changed covenant (been Kyrian since I got to choose) and yet still haven’t got this quest. I did the introductory Maw quests including the ‘get five souls one’ so either we should get credit for the weekly five souls for that or they should give us this quest.

It also means that we’ve one less follower for the mission table, putting us at a disadvantage (albeit minor) in terms of levelling those, which is unfair.

I’ll piggyback here, Redeemed Souls quest next week [NEEDS] to give 4 souls, why? Because I can’t build Abomination Factory when I’m sitting at 2 atm & the reward I’ve seen from beta footage is 3 so ugh roadblock.

1 Like

Thats nice.

I’m current in a queue to get in, that would be a great start.

Yes, but what if we’re having the issue and have not changed covenant. I’m seeing that it’s not just me that has this issue. I’ve done the Bolvar quest, collected five souls and yet randomly have 2 in my sanctum reservoir and am only on renown 3, not 4.

So I assume that either:

• I should have gotten 1 renown and 5 souls from that quest
    or
  • The proper weekly quest isn’t appearing for me
4 Likes