Didnt get "Return Lost Souls" Weekly Quest

Hey Guys and blizz dev’s,

like I mentioned I didnt get the Quest “Return lost Souls” from this Weekly reset. Fun fact I accidently picked Night fae as my first cova but then switched to venth the same day - Now I have no redeemed souls on my venth covanent to upgrade the sanctum. I hoped today there would be a new one where I can get Souls because its a weekly but I didnt recieve anything . Is this intened?

Cheers Lynariah

4 Likes

Does noone have the same issue? We should get renown 4 by this week but it seems only 3 is possible cause we cant do that weekly

1 Like

Same issue here.

I’ve got the same issue, and from what I saw on WoWHead it’s not available on EU servers atm

Not able to get the quest either, Necrolord on EU

Never changed covenant, so seems like the bug isn’t related to that.

1 Like

With a hotfix to the game earlier, we fixed an issue where players who swapped Covenants could not display the first chapter of their new campaign as complete after completing the quests.

We applied another hotfix this evening for players who changed Covenants and chose to skip the tutorial quests that ordinarily would have awarded 5 Souls. A few players were likely in a state where there was not a way to gain any Souls until next week, and those players should now be able to log out, log back in, and visit your Sanctum to receive 5 Souls and proceed.

I think most players aren’t getting the quest for 5 additional souls after the first set either. From what I know on beta we were able to reach renown higher than 3 this week because of that quest. Not sure if we are supposed to or not since I can’t find anything documenting this change. Would be nice to have official word about that in additiona to the swapping bug.

2 Likes

I swapped covenant from Kyrian to Night Fae and chose to skip since I had already started Chapter 2, but Chapter 1 is still not marked as completed for me (only Chapter 2 is).

I’m even able to pick up one of the quests for Chapter 1 (“Show, Don’t Tell”), but I cannot progress on it because the NPC’s I should talk to in the Amphitheatre won’t load no matter what I do.

Rejoined Kyrian after I didn’t get followup quests the first time. Now I’m (still) stuck at the exact issue you mentioned should be fixed.
Stuck at “Enhancing the Hold” with 0 “Redeemed Souls”
I tried relog, dropping the quest and talking to any npc at Elysian hold and Oribos that I thought might have impact :frowning:

EDIT: I did not skip the intro!

2 Likes

Im in the same place. choose Venthyr and changed to kyrian and now im in “Enchancing the Hold” and cant do anything. No torghast, no renom, anything since the begining

Respond to this but not the countless threads on server issues?

Where are your teams responses to the thousands of us who can’t play your game?

Wait Blizz are actually on the forums?

Please sort the servers

Same here… Nya to Vampyr… locked locked & locked…
Trying all the solutions above to get my x5 souls.

Can’t upgrage my sanctum. Going on Cyberpunk cheers !

With a hotfix that went live a few minutes ago, we’ve added more of a bulletproof cleanup for players who were stuck after switching Covenants.

At this time, if you’re still in that state, simply return to Oribos and your character should get fixed up.

Nice, thanks dev’team ! fixed for me.
Cancelled the quest => tp Oribos => Covenant and 5x souls here.

Does anyone know what happens to cosmetics when you switch covenants … ?

I still don’t have the Quest “Return lost Souls” on two of my lvl 60 characters.
There are no more new quests in my covenant sanctum.

Some people on my server even got the quest “Return lost Souls” before the weekly reset, there was no quest for me then either.

So this is not fixed yet.

The bug wasnt that you didnt get the “Return lost Souls” weekly.

The bug was that people who swapped covenants didnt get souls from the covenant campaign.

So why do some people get more Renown (Player Power) than others?

@Blizzard Please set the weekly cap for week one to 3 Renown, or give everyone the chance to get 4 Renown. Because the way it is right now puts some people at a disadvantage.

1 Like