Difference between LoL and wow pvp

You forgot assa/sp :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:. Shout out to deva as well. Newest class has 1 button rotation. Peak class design from the geniuses at Bli$$.

Guess that’s the way it goes, we have to wait for AWC every season then spam the chat until they nerf something. Except, nerfs to DH wasn’t nearly enough. Still a cracked abomination.

1 Like

yeah this class designe was a failure

1 Like

WoW pvp and LoL pvp are comparable today, because it take less efford to gear for WoW pvp than collect runes in past LoL…

LoL keeping their game somewhat healthly and fairplay
WoW dont care for circus

This is reason why LoL is one of top E-Sport game, and WoW is E-Sport circus, but in reallity WoW have more potential to become prominent E-Sport than LoL, Its blizzard fault its not…

1 Like

It’s funny how people call League of Legends balanced. I’m Dota 2 fan myself but whenever I watched any LoL event with my friend it was 30 heroes being viable and there were 2-3 hereos contested each position and only Koreans were able to bring some out of meta picks and win. There was one TI on the other hand I think it was TI 8 where only 4 heroes out of all Dota 2 heroes weren’t picked during that tournament. Why was the game so balanced? Because there is only 1 person taking care of Dota 2 balance and design - Ice Frog. The game is only designed to be competitive PvP game.

WoW on the other hand is an MMO with 3 and now maybe even 4 end game content options with introduction of Delves. Classes are mainly designed for M+, tuned for world first race and then if they are broken in PvP some changes are done at the end.

Comparing both it’s unfair. It’s like comparing sport car with SUV and complaining that first has higher V-max. It’s obvious.

Anyway as I mentioned whenever I watched LoL it wasn’t well balanced ever. I didn’t watch it for last 2 years but I don’t believe it suddenly became perfectly balanced. Also MOBAs start to slowly die like MMOs. Younger gamers prefer other types of games.

Ppl who say LoL is balanced most likely never watched tourneys or they watched a few games and thats it.
Its usually always a few champs thats meta. They nerf/buff and another meta that is always picked happens. The meta dont change as often as ppl believe.

2 Likes

Even I know as noob LOL player, Yummy destroyed few tournaments as most noob friendly character.

True. I remember I watched LoL worlds few years ago and for example in mid there was Syndra or Oriana contested by everyone and only Koreans played something else.

On the other hand there was a moment in Dota 2 that patches were released every 2 weeks. And it was impossible to adapt. You learned one hero and next week it was nerfed a lot so you might had to use different item build or talent build (yes you have talents in dota 2 - 1 of 2 choices every 5 levels starting at level 10). It was actually exhausting reading few A4 pages of changes every 2 weeks.

yea bro thats why top meta in league is the same for past 2 years XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.