Direbeak hatchling for mount quest

I am coming to the end of the quest line, I have to do 3 world pet battles with two humanoid pets and my direbeak hatchling, tonight I logged on and did 3 pet battle world quests but have only been credited with one of them, can some one please tell me what the fk is going on with this buggy st game, I am getting so frustrated now, everything has been nurfed since the pet battle hints were posted on YT, I follow them by the book and lose most of my pet battles these days, the celestial tournament is a joke, and now made so hard its getting impossible to do, I have nearly 800 unique pets and still cant complete it as Blizz are nuffing and changing things daily, why???

As I’ve said before, I don’t believe that the Celestial Tournament has changed. If you want to convince me, or others, to get some people complaining to get a fix for some change, you really need to show us a log of an attempt that failed.

Or here: point to any CT strat on wow-petguide.com that failed for you, and that is up this week, and I’ll test it myself.

I don’t know what you mean by “nerfed since the pet battle hints were posted on YT”.

But the Falcosaur quests … yeah, those have always been bugged. Now, people do fail them by not following instructions; that much is true. I used to be the one on the forums telling people to summon their hatchling before the battle, all that, but I know I failed the quest even when I had done everything right. Since the battle stays up even when you have completed the World Quest, /sigh just do it again and it should be OK. I still have no idea why it sometimes fails to give your Falcosaur credit.

thanks again Grainne, sorry to keep going on but Im getting very frustrated with this game now, Ive been playing and paying for this game for nearly 15 years now, Blizz just dont seem to give a s**t anymore about loyal customers

I’m pretty sure the people are as committed as ever. I’m less sure about the competence of the management in the holding company, or their understanding of consequences.

But there’s nothing we can do about that.

So tell me, I meant it, which exact strategy for the CT doesn’t work, and I will get it checked out. I don’t believe any is bad, but it’s possible that one is.

Were they all legion wq? not sure if they would count if you are doing ones in BFA

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.