Disappointing situation in the 3v3 competition

Now the ring from the first boss in mythic is very strong in the arena, it turns out that in the raid you can still get equipment for the arena.

but we don’t get the opposite.

But it is very good isn’t bis and what do you want from the raid? You can get set pieces from pvp, too.

Only if the items are bis then it is forced into other content. Blizzard worst idea ever, you need to do both too get the best gear. They are slowly getting away from it.

Is true 3s is the worst bracket that exist right now, boosters, r1 abusing mmr gladiator wins and rating system is not feel rewarding. Ppl leaving so will be even worse

1 Like

I understand you, you just got an unsatisfactory experience due to the low number of participants, I’m just as depressed as you are, so blizzard should do something so that you don’t get such an impression about this bracket. The thing is, when there are a lot of participants, you don’t face this problem, but over the past 3 seasons, unfortunately, ladder has died out, but usually, this has not happened before.

1 Like

How about we remove the 3v3 ladder instead and give glad and R1 rewards to 2v2…

2 Likes

2000 would be heatrhier and still hard enough tho

they should make unique rewards for 3vs3 at around 2k rating so “casuals” have something to play and chase for.
2400 is impossible to get for most players so there is no reason to play 3s for many players.

Necessart to remove 2s ? everytime i read such stupid nonsense my blood pressure boils,id rather vote to have you banned instead.Id rather give glad mounts in 2s instead.And make solo shuffle for 2s and rbgs

At this point they should just move glad mount back to % based, and make it something mega high like 3% even.
Given that pvp playerbase has shrunk like 10x from the days of TBC/WOTLK/CATA compared to overall playerbase, it would be exactly like a Top 0.5% old school glad mount.

It has nothing to do with gear upgrades - it’s just super deflated - pushing 1800 is suddenly extremely hard in 2s/3s as almost everybody is playing RSS and the top tournament players just hit 2.4k - so 1.6 is suddenly what 2.1k was. So people feel demotivated by their rating. Think Blizzard should inflate the season in 2s and 3s artificial to a normal value and deflate RSS - so rating matches again.

And no I cant be bothered to wait 20mins in shuffle queue for a queue pop and I got friends (even so 1 is completely new and does negative damage :smiley: ).

the difference is that some PvE items are still BiS for PvP but not the other way around

1 Like

Damn. Brother got destroyed. May he rest in peace.

Lol casuals are not reaching 2k in 3s.

That’s bad, but it is still better than in bfa. There was only pve items…

And they need to change the skill cap between melee and caster. Melees need less mobility and caster less instant spells.

But its something managable for “normal” players that are between 1500-1800. 2k is a reachable goal that motivates people to continue playing doesnt matter if they reach it or not.
2.4 on the other hand is out of reach for 99% of players.

No? 3v3 is very different play style and for example I don’t enjoy it nearly as much as 2v2 arenas. I would just not play arenas et all if they removed 2s.

yea for sure and it doesnt matter much since you would need to do mythic raiding mostly or be lucky with vault drops from m+ in order to get these items so its unlikely that they will dominate the pvp ladder but still, pvp pieces are not entirely BiS for pvp

1 Like

Shadowlands was popular because BFA was a mess PvP wise without actualy good PvP gear and all PvE gear nonsense. People thought Shadowlands was the usual cycle of one bad expansion → one good expansion like it was the years before. + Covid pandemic, everybody at home etc. But it didn’t take long that the players realized how terrible Shadowlands was and left for good. This is why DF isn’t that popular at the moment. People are just tired of Blizzards nonsense from the past like 8 years.

1 Like

Blizzard is slowly improving pvp, bitte they sound fix UA and MR. UA is a bit to weak. It should be dangerous to dispel.