šŸø [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Noā€¦ Neverā€¦ :flushed:

Iā€™m more waiting for this banger of a post from OP thatā€™s going to reignite us all again.

4 Likes

Barabosa youā€™ll do nothing youā€™ll do absolutely nothing!

fax, love all my PCU Kings and Queens

3 Likes

Chiel replying. Here we go boys. The reckoningā€¦

1 Like

Real talk, though: I got dragged into one of your events by a friend ages ago and I really appreciate that you run weekly, action-packed events for anyone that wants to join them. Great initiative, and definitely a part of AD Iā€™ll miss.

3 Likes

Whispers Donā€™t miss AD, join Dust Devils.

11 Likes

:eyes: Donā€™t tempt meā€¦

4 Likes

Kaitylinn is awesome IRL and online. <3 u.

donā€™t say that word around joe you know what it does to him

1 Like

Tempts you

2 Likes

whispers Dont resistā€¦

1 Like

Go for it!

It doesnā€™t have to be good bye, especially since you seem to enjoy the guild events.

Found the arch-enemies of the Dust Devils.

The mechagoblin guild called Rust Devils.

4 Likes

Literally roleplayed a few days ago, actually. I just donā€™t actively level there.

Always thought it was a bit weirdchamp that you guys think the value of someoneā€™s opinions is tied to their /played time as if itā€™s some badge of honor.

Pretty sure that would be scamming and against ingame rules.

Never have been one. You speak a lot about hairlines, Morsteth, but your whole post comes across as incredibly salty. Also I literally roleplayed with you during that event, so not only are you salty, but youā€™re also lying.

You might want to check Savixā€™s 1v1 tournament in BFA, the best DH in the world lost pretty hard. So this is incorrect.

Nah, I was just part of a Mythic raiding guild and that somehow meant I donā€™t RP.

This was way after the event. I wonder if it had anything to do with the hostility.

No, scamming would be if you paid for something and did not recieve the service you paid for.

7 Likes

I donā€™t believe that role play tournaments and their gold prize distributions are affected by the terms of service in that way :triumph:

I think you should post on Khalgosh instead

8 Likes

no scamming would be if the money wasnā€™t turned out and kept by the organizer instead of returned to the people who contributed to the prize pool.

how is he lying exactly

5 Likes

By calling me an OOCer? Iā€™ve literally been in RP campaigns with PCU people.

Chiel is replyingā€¦

Then suddenly, no longer. Seconds later the icon changes to our DH friend replying.

Emergency meeting?