🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

t. loyal poster of r/mgtow

1 Like

I’ve already proven that account is not mine, guy.

Why don’t we talk about in game gold some more instead of the classic level 60 alt used to berate this community on the forums

3 Likes

I guess if nothing else, we can all tell you take RP (a little too) seriously.

2 Likes

I thought I was an OOCer. You need to decide on your stance.

What he went through was TL:DR, Activley erping in public and with minors, doing weird forum takes about how children can only blame themselves if they get groomed and then voicepitching his chair in a call with Asmongold.

8 Likes

Consequances of Argent Dawn about to claim this real estate

2 Likes

Go for it! 1 WoW token to become a Knight, 2 WoW tokens for a Lord/Lady, and 3 tokens for a Magister/Magistrix.

3 Likes

Bro where is this bodyshaming? Hair loss is what most men go thouth some can be really insecure about it, Like you, or others can be chill about it and take a joke.

For gold cap I will install any character as a leading figure in the army of the Stygian Star + hand out every single medal

2 Likes

that’s koiffen not morsteth

He’s just mad his hair loss is not because of high testosterone, I believe.

Common mistake. Apparently.

7 Likes

`https://i.gyazo.com/01185f48cb3f2e3783e270e12cebe00a.png

My bad, I guess.

How do people get these two mixed up?!

Koiffen wears purple shoulderpads and a closed helm.

4 Likes

The based aura blinds people

Full head of hair, actually. But it’s still a bit weird of you to pretend to be all about equality and respecting rules yet in the same breath body shame people.

One is a Death Knight and the other is a warrior. Not too hard to tell the difference! Class colours differ.

I used to mix up the belf posters in the past.

Specifically Telaryn and Arilien.

Come one come all to Jenit Penfold’s “Real and legitimate Letters Patent” just 180000G 99c

1 Like

legends say that if you say a generic nose-pull joke is bodyshaming 100 times people will believe you

i think kelduril is halfway there now

2 Likes