🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Yo… Uh… These people are PRETTY epic…!!!

Yeah, that was like it… They’re REALLY cool.

2 Likes

Pinned in place at both the bar and shop is a notice, reading the following:

The Kindred Spirits bar/Blood & Water shop will be closed due to delivery runs until the 15th. We will re-open then!
~Chiel Nightfall

1 Like

As the goblins finish their work on the bar, a brand new top section opens up for the public! The office and employee only area still remain. However, the top section of the model we now use to represent our bar will no longer represent those two areas, and instead our brand new upstairs section for customers!

2 Likes

The notices of the bar and shops temporary closure have now been removed.

The Kindred Spirits and Blood and Water shop are now back open for business once more!

3 Likes

Best cheese in the harbor…

2 Likes

Posters are spread everywhere, in most Horde settlements… By who?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567372215344168960/751827907390996590/20-09-05-20-05-00-329_deco.jpg

6 Likes

Such a kissable face.

4 Likes

More posters of same type are spread but… They have differences, strange. Something extra is drawn on it.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/567372215344168960/751830170549092413/20-09-05-20-14-29-910_deco.jpg?width=504&height=671

4 Likes

I love those posters xD Looks great.
Love this guild as well… They’re great <3

3 Likes

A note has been pinned to the doors of the shop and bar, the boat left woefully unattended due to it’s lack of use. It reads…

We’re on a long journey around Azeroth from the 15th-27th and will remain closed whilst we explore the world collecting rare types of alcohol. We will be back open again on the 28th, with hopefully lots of new alcohol for sale in the shop too!

~Chiel Nightfall

2 Likes

The signs of the bar and shop being closed have been removed. We are open for business once more!

2 Likes

Tonight at 7:30, we’ll be having our monthly bar night! (We’re dumb and didn’t update the topic dedicated to bar nights before it was locked due to inactivity.)

Tonight’s theme: tropical, exotic shirts! Wear floral patterned, tacky and colorful shirts and bring a touch of paradise to Azshara. We’ll be having a contest to decide tonight’s favorite. As usual, we take theme suggestions for future bar nights!

3 Likes

And so, a brand new thread for the Bar Nights was posted…

2 Likes

Last night turned out to be something interesting that seemed to shock the guild, haha. Jekle I’m sure knows what I’m referring to.

3 Likes

A black-haired, bearded goblin with red eyes… What could she want with him? What has he done? Is this another mess for us to clean up? :eyes:

Nope: it just so happens a blood elf who no one has ever seen or heard of before came to us with a completely fabricated story and managed to provide us with a scarily accurate description of our only other male goblin without ever having laid eyes on him.

You’ll be hearing from us! :dagger:

3 Likes

Whoa! Thank you everyone who turned up last night, it was our biggest, most exciting, and best Bar Night yet. You all had wonderful costumes, we’ve put together an album of the night:

https://imgur.com/a/MQzTPLs

I didn’t manage to get many as I was running around like a headless chicken (or, in Mieh’s words, a fire chicken), so if you have your own album to post, please throw it here!

And, an important update…

Due to the success of the stalls outside, we will be turning this into a MARKET Night, from now on!

Future updates will be put here on how this will work, as it’ll require a bit more restructuring, but keeping the bar as a central activity hub whilst players can have their own stalls outdoors. Keep an eye on this post for updates!

3 Likes

On the shop, bar, and boat doors, a sign is placed, reading the following:

We will not be here from the 6th - 8th. Find us at the Argent Tournament in Northrend, pitching our wares, and selling our cocktails. We will be back to business as normal come the 10th, due to a delivery being made on the 9th.

~The Kindred Spirits co.

4 Likes

A sign has been put up on the shop door reading the following.

The Blood and water shop will be closed until further notice -The Kindred Sprits Co

2 Likes

We’ll be live (myself and Broh) on RP talks to talk about the Guild. If you want to join in the fun, they have a forum post for it here!

It’ll begin at 9RT~!

5 Likes

Great interview on RP Talks! Never been much in Orgrimmar, but you guys sound really cool!

2 Likes