🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

I slap the nearest bald head ((zarental)) and laugh at him.

Roll Deception with disadvantage.

Must’ve imagined me making a new account to post one post in r/wow because i was too lazy to recover my old account.

I’ll ankle pick you fifteen seconds before you can even think about slapping my radiant noggin buddeh

2 Likes

Reddit signature bans, if you have 3 accounts and the main one gets site banned ( for stuff like IRL threats they instaban you ) the others will get banned as well. You can have 100 alt accounts but when one is site banned the others go down too.

The fact that I’m not banned means I either proxied in anticipation for these accusations for a month like a Bond villain or… you know, that the account isn’t mine.

You know the part in every forum drama where someone really needs to stop posting for their own benefit but they’re, like, totally clueless about how this works so they keep posting? We keep having a few of those.

No amount of screenshots is going to prove your innocence to people that feel like you’re guilty, and the opposite is true as well. The people you’re meant to be apologising to don’t need it because they won’t believe you, and if you really mean it then you’ll just, I don’t know, live with it I guess, and learn and grow.

Doubtless this advise is useless now but in case that nightborne poster is right and you do return on an alt consider not actually redoing any of this unlike others.

2 Likes

Actually there’s varying degrees of banning. Signature bans are just the most severe. Every other place is able to do the same where you can get account suspensions, bans and then full on signature / ip bans.

Still doesn’t prove anything, it takes 5 seconds to make a throwaway email.

Yes, but you’d be banned shortly after by their automatic detection.

he still can’t bring himself to directly say ‘that account is not me’ even when people explicitly call out his passive voice

incredible stuff

6 Likes

I’ve said it multiple times. But proof should be stronger than words.

Kelduril I don’t really want to enter a cyclical argument with you because I’m really here for the main event instead of the side arc and I feel that we had already hashed out this stuff in discord dms some time ago as you may remember but:

I truly don’t know why you’re bothering to cap about this reddit stuff - you didn’t back then and you didn’t in said dms either. Why not just say “yeah I posted something dumb a few years ago but I don’t agree with it now” if that’s the case or even just say “yeah that’s me what are you gonna do about it heh…” if you still think those posts are relevant to your current beliefs

There’s nobody in this world that hasn’t said things they regret in the past so just own it really

You thought you’d never see me again …

7 Likes

qoute one instance of you explicitly saying it isn’t yours instead of passively alluding to it potentially not being yours

I’m just happy to see another glorious bit of Argent Dawn History unfold.

When I’m an old codger I can’t wait to terrify the schoolchildren brought to my retirement home about the Tale of Criel and a Thousand Hairlines Lost.

Thank you all.

11 Likes

bald

3 Likes

It’s not like you can bypass the ban with a VPN or a different PC or anything :clown_face:

3 Likes

This post is sponsored by NordVPN, allowing you to keep posting on /r/mgtow

2 Likes

This is a Raid: Shadow Legends town, mister… best keep on walking

3 Likes

My old router used to have 3 different IP addresses and would swap when it lost internet.

i know this because every time I lost internet, Arena.net would throw a fit and be like; “this is different IP from last one! We’re locking your account! Go verify via emsail!”

2 Likes

I’m actually a HelloFresh shill myself…

1 Like