🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Squarespace? So 2019

Here is the code for 20% off on your first order!
BaldThisWay

1 Like

oh god, the Express VPN van has arrived.

this is gonna be a bloodbath

Hae you guys tried the free browser addon Honey? It saves you money as you shop!

Pffft.

ExpressVPN & NordVPN fans
vs
Enlightened Tunnelbear Enjoyer

Where is the dislike button I need it right now

This forum post is sponsored by Squarespace. Whether you need a lore post, a guild thread, or a drama compilation, make it with Squarespace.

Squarespace. Build it beautiful.

6 Likes

Harrys sells you razors from their very own german factory engineered to perfection without any of the markup or hassle of getting a razor from a store.

1 Like

Do not trust these tunneling bears. They eat fiber optic cables.

Delicious and easy meals delivered straight to your door!

1 Like

Is it time for a Dollar Shave ad?

They gave full access for new accounts for a limited amount of data.

They sought to prevent alt accounts by checking IPs …

… as a VPN service.

Me talking about people joining AD for “the community but I don’t have interest in roleplay”.

This is the phrase that nobody should use ever. Because “everyone” implies a lot of people and these forums here (or humans in general) can be incredible divided.

Can we delete DH posters like… forever? Just… Please Blizzard. If someone tries to post on a DH, they can’t. Make it real.

There’s a guy in the german WoW community who is called “Barlow”. He’s fully bald, not even a beard. The man is muscular af + tall though AND looks good. In the end it’s all about confidence.

I refer back to one of my posts where I explained how a lot of people don’t know how community management works and that the idea of “let me put up a different identity to get into groups” should be dismissed instantly. This is just one of many examples.

The way humanity currently goes, none of us will get old. Terrifying thought really, that possibly when either oil runs out, the planet dies, ressources get more rare or climatic change will throw all of us into a STALKER scenario. Where we А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!

1 Like

WHATS HAPPENING

Bro…BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Join the balding talk, boush.

I appreciate the sentiment, but quitting RP altogether is probably the best course of action for me. I’ve ran into too much questionable behaviour since I started RPing in late 2019 and have been entirely too invested in RP to justify doing anything but distancing myself from it.

I’ve never actually managed to stay away from WoW for more than a few months at a time, though, so I’ll keep them in mind. They seem like a good bunch.

…A man of culture, Barlow.

Like this post if you don’t like Swedes

21 Likes

god same

there are times where i wanna go back to the days before i knew just how common certain types of people are

2 Likes

How can you tell if someone is a swede?

Don’t worry, they’ll tell you first.

13 Likes