🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Oh look… Everthing terrible about AD all wrapped up in a single thread…

2 Likes

Okay

5 Likes

You may take my OwO’s but you’ll never take my freedom!

Can you elaborate on that?
Swedish people aren’t that bad.

1 Like

I dunno man, I know a fair few Swedes and they all hate that they’re Swedish.
Thankfully in an online space you can offer your love to those who can’t offer it to themselves.

Even Swedes deserve love.

Brits on the other hand…

You wound me, Obahar.

Would you like to quote what “terrible” stuff you mean. I’m sure you did read the 1151 replies and can answer my question, no?

A worgens finest move.

Friend I’m not sure how I missed this lovely comment (I believe my primal urge to make a reference to Genghis Khan in every thread I enter briefly distracted me) HOWEVER!

I’m very glad you enjoyed it, and if you do decice to stay, you or anyone reading this are always welcome to come along for another anytime =]

It’s a shame to see guilds go but those of us who stay can always keep the rp train rolling, even if only on one wheel swaying perilously from side to side!

4 Likes

the fact that i read this far is a monument to how little i got going on

7 Likes

It’s a weird time.

Swedish people are fine. The Danes are better though!

I

Read about 800 or so while I was on the toilet…

Where to begin… History of the OP…Weird intergroup fighting… arguing semantics about what counts as body shaming… people’s past sexist and creepy reddit history… you know, the usual AD drama…

Not going to do it all the time, just when you least expect it, I’ll whip out the “Stairshed”

come back to the rotgarde

2 Likes

Why’s this man’s poo got the same runtime as the Lord of the Rings?

4 Likes

IBS…the real killer of time.

9 Likes

W h a t
h
a
t

Maybe you should rather try todays sponsor. RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS!

I was about to say… That just sounds like the regular stuff when humans interact with eachother.

Like, you make fun of her, say that you don’t want to be rude, and then already assume she should accept your apology in the same post? You convinced me: I’m sure you do feel sorry.

Better at losing. :sunglasses:

They have a surströmming can aimed at your head, don’t they…

Check again. Who won in handball recently.