🍸 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

In what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball

:smirk:

Never thought I would see the day where I post -this- article. I didn’t know it’s popular outside of Germany (It isn’t even popular in Germany).

Think it’s more popular in Denmark

People never heard of handball?

That sport is more brutal than rugby lol.

1 Like

Three days later and we got over 1000 posts. Great majority of them, of course, negative.

“Let’s build a better AD”

Why did the GM’s not close this thread yet? Clearly has derailed.

4 Likes

We can start building a better AD by avoiding homophobic slurs in character too.

14 Likes

Because nobody ever built a better world by closing dialogue over confrontations.

2 Likes

There are not enough GMs that the ones there are have the time or inclination to care.

Whaddya mean, he just doesn’t wanna employ bundles of sticks!

1 Like

what ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Naw, don’t worry about it. We’re all different with different opinions and not everybody can get along. That’s just how life is. I hold no distaste to you or most people who speak out against me unless it gets horribly personal (which are the forum banned people). But I rather we move on and just get on with life and enjoying our time on the game as opposed to hanging on to whatever negativity there is.

2 Likes

@Rejuvithorn you need to save us from posting here any further and close the thread!

This was an interesting one. Lol.

well this has been some thread…from Body shaming to casual racism, and your average amount of other name slinging. seriously a GM needs to come and shut this thread and maybe also hand out some ban hammers. The AD forums can be such a toxic place.

1 Like

Everyone look at me and how above everything I am, man these people are absolutely vile I am disgusted that I have to share a space with them I am definitely not like them, I am better than them; everyone look at how much better than these people I am, please.

24 Likes

GM’s have been in this thread and deleting posts that have gone too far.

Calling to close threads is such a average intellect move.

12 Likes

Oof, no strikes spared.

2 Likes

It has some really smelly “nooo look at me i’m relevant toooo!” energy.

REALLY smelly

4 Likes

what if we all simultaneously deleted all of our posts

1 Like

Honestly makes me miss two cent posters.

1 Like