Disc in m+

This priest was playing with 2 rogues + dh and warrior tank, this composition is easy for healer cus of defensive and sustain of those classes. Those ppl are the team so they know what they’ re doing.

That is why they are doing +22 and not +15.

Yep and we could see how many are druids and your one priest.

Sure thing, whats ur btag?

Necro#21224

Quick logic lesson here, if a disc can do a 22 then its not the class failing a 15, its the player.

Sure, its easier for a resto dudu but come on, apply brain.

And this is it what you’ ve said “for resto dudu” it’s easier.
Let me ask you something.
Does your class can clear dots and poisons from “The underrot, Kings rest, Atal Dazar, Siege of Bolarus, Freehold, Temple of Sethraliss” ?
My intention is not to complain how that class is bad but to show where’s the problem in the healer stuff. You’ ve got too few utilities comparing to other healers.

Yet in doing so you try to put down a thread that is attempting to explain to people that disc is capable of running keys. Healer balance is certainly a problem but in reality it’s a much smaller one than it’s perceived, and adding to that negative perception doesn’t help anyone. Holy’s already considered in an equally poor spot and you don’t need to tell me how difficult it is to get into keys as a shadow priest…

As shadow priest not hard to get into keys… One of the top team also use one. Btw all healer can do m+ keys on 20range too but some of them are more challanging and hard than others. I all time changing my healer peference for key depending on dungeon and affix for example on this week i preff monk heal in td and waycrest cuase easy big pulls, reset stack with ring. Yea monk dps can do it as well but im playing with sh, lock, rogue set up and only pugging a healer

Idk, I’d like to believe your optimism, and though I haven’t done much this season (Just came back from a long af break) A lot of discord discussion is shadows irritated that they can’t pug keys without being considerably over the community’s required IO for said key level.

It’s not a rogue or a DH and that seems to be the community’s bottom line from the people I’ve talked to, despite the spec being perfectly fine for M+.

1 Like

Nah io is not only shadow priest proble meven top tiers struggle with it, im cant im 1850io tank and many times got declined between 13-16 range

You aren’t a warrior. People will have it in their heads they need a warrior. You could have 4k rio score and they’d decline you saying “Man, wish a tank would sign up”

2 Likes

Yea i know it cause MDI. Btw monks ever better position…

i agree shadow fine al long u cen play it right

Yeah I got that with this one, I’m no restro druid, which ofc is true :smiley:

resto too strong moment rest healer just not so good resto druids moment mythic plus just wat it is

Let me say, there’s a few really sucky resto druids out there too, since that’s the thing with these meta specs, people just think by playing them they’re better, but they still need to L2P them :smiley: .

Anyways, I try to avoid pugs as much as I can anyways, since people I tend to play with are very happy with my healing :smiley:

This! I have a resto druid, could easily gear her up and switch. But its just not the same since i have so many years of experience on shaman compared to close to no experience om druid. I dont play her very well at all and i just cant get used to all the pre-hotting and not playing reactively.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.