Disc in PvP feels HORRIBLE

I’ve been playing a lot of M+ this season, mainly shadow, so admittedly I’m a little rusty.
That being said, I’m still a 2.4k disc priest from slands.

I thought it would be fun to do some 3s with my friends and hop back on disc for a while.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt less impactful than disc currently feels right now. Sure, there’s a very obvious discrepancy in utility and throughput when you compare disc to Evoker or Rdruid, that being said, we have our niche, right? DPS.

The DPS honestly feels fine, but where the hell is our atonement healing? I find myself desperately spamming flash heals and shields just to try and keep up with the damage output from DPS classes.

I don’t even think damage feels TOO high right now, I just cannot for the life of me confidently top people. It feels AWFUL.

What on earth has happened to Disc priest because whatever this is, its horrible to play.

1 Like

Disc would need a flat 100% on every single ability to get on evoker/rdruid level and still then it would be worse because it has to cast a lot

Same goes for holy priest

This doesnt age well, here we are Disc>Rdruid
The pump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.