Disc looking for CE Guild in SL

Cheers. I mainly played Priest since wotlk and will most likely continue doing that in SL as Disc ms/Sp os and I’m primarly looking for a guild that wants to raid seriously in Shadowlands.

I’ve done some mythic raiding in legion and now at the end of bfa with decent results, aswell as the ‘casual’ highest level of m+ where i end up around 15-20 usually, but i wouldnt mind going deeper into that either. I’m also quite fond of pvp and would love to have a stable rbg group, but that would be just a minor sidething. I’d like to get into a solid guild that enjoys progressing through mythic and achieving CE.

Id play on any realm, alliance or horde doesnt matter.

I can play basically every spec in the game if its needed, but would highly appreciate being able to play disc. Making some alts wouldnt be a problem if thats nessecary.

If you have any questions or just want to tell me how great your day was add me on discord and we can hold hands ironically
Quarix#4198

Hey Quarix,

My guild Véndetta (A) is currently on the lookout for a priest healer, disc would be perfect.
We’re one of the longlasting guilds on the connected servers Alonsus, Anachronos and Kul Tiras. We’ve been raiding since 2007 but took a break since late Legion. We have not raided at all in BfA but with the next expansion incoming we decided to start our guild up again and go back to our former glory.

We are a progress based raiding guild that likes to push as far as possible. our focus will be to raid in a relaxed and fun environment, while keeping focus high in order to get those bosses down. Our aim is to clear heroic and go as far in mythic as possible, hopefully managing to get CE like we used to. We are not a world or server race guild and raid in our own pace, we do expect our raiders to give it their all during progress.

We raid on wednesday, sunday and monday from 20.00 - 23.00 servertime, with 2 obligated progression days and 1 extra raid for whatever is needed at that time (gearing run, extra progress,…).

We also like to run m+ and got players from all strenghts delve into those dungeons, so there is always players looking for casual dungeons or to push their keys.

I have added your Btag so we can have a chat if this sounds interesting for you.
Xarial#2863

Hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,

Keata
Officer of Véndetta

Appreciate it, but the thing I posted was my discord tag, seems like you got those mixed up since I don’t have a request on my Btagthing. I added you tho.

Hey, if you’re still looking for a guild check us out !