Disc: M+ stats

Hi all,

I know my M+ stat priority is Haste > Crit > Vers > Mastery (for aegis build), and about 30% Haste is good, but what balance of Crit vs Vers should I go for? I am currently 440 ilvl and have:
Crit - 28
Haste - 29 (with howling rune)
Mastery - 14
Vers - 9

I’m currently pushing 20’s in PUGs. Is this enough Vers, or do you think I should take more, at the expense of something else? ^^ (don’t think I can lower Mastery much without losing Haste due to the gear options I have). I find bursty packs/bosses a challenge (e.g. bosses 2 and 3 in Neltharus)

Your stats are going to make a marginal difference. You aren’t going to find a meaningful difference on those packs by changing stats.

1 Like

As far as I know the throughput value of vers is lower than crit. The main reason you wanna have some vers is to survive high dmg mechanics, particularly those that may oneshot you, such as 1st boss AV. How much vers you need depends on so many different things that giving an exact number is impossible and pointless. However, the main stuff you should focus on to diminish the impact of low vers is utilizing proctective light, fade, pre-shielding, and ofc rotating through your cds efficiently. Althought 9% isnt very high, I think you shouldnt have to worry much about it in 20s. I assume you’re also using the vers flask :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks both!

Ah, I didn’t know that :open_mouth: I assumed more!

The very one! :smile:

Don’t overthink this. Just try to get around 30% haste, and then follow crit>vers>>>>>>mastery. You need more vers in situations when you’re gonna get oneshotted by something, so it’s like in 27+ keys I think. Otherwise crit is your best friend, it helps to do more damage, healing and gives your group an aegis.
Disc is a very complicated spec right now (in 10.2 would be less buttons to press), so rather focus on a gameplay, don’t think too hard about stats :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds good, will do! Ta :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.