Disc not good in 5 man?

whats the deal here, before M+?

i can not do any damage to mobs fast enough in order to proc healing for the entire group as they take massive AoE damage

PW Radiance is not good enough to keep the group up, especially with gogo tanks. idk

Disc is amazing in higher M+ keys (around 15+ they start bieing okay), before that everything dies to quickly.
Play holy in +2 to +15 bracket.

1 Like

I mean we’re not druid/prevoker level “easy”, but who is?

What I think most discs fall for easily is Flash Heal baits.
By that I mean you panic & opt for a FL spam over an atonement + Mind blast/games or Penance (with +dmg proc) combo. Hell, if you’ve Shadow Cov that’ll make your shadow spells murder, aka heal, stuff better- but the spell is expensive to cast.

We don’t have “good” Flash Heal triage healing & I personally wouldn’t advice it. There’s always exceptions, of course.

There are indeed some trash that dies waaaaay before you can dish out a, for instance, PWS + Smite however I am never without a target to smack on in +10 and up.

My issue is not enough CDs at times. :rofl:

1 Like

Disc has a lot of problems… A lot… Even our 4 set bonus is a joke. Simply a joke…

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s perfect but it sure as hell ain’t the utter dumpster fire that MW is.

Now THAT is depressing.

Disc atleast is pumping hard in Raid enviroments.
MW or Shaman ain’t pumping nothing :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.