Disc priest LF guild Horde

Hi,

I am looking for PvE/PvP guild to have me as one of their core raid healers. I love both PvP and PvE aspects of the game.

I play for an average of 25h per week.

What I can bring to the guild:

• 13 years of WoW experience of playing a priest (since vanilla)

• PvE: most of TBC,Wotlk, Cata content cleared on retail, MC/Ony,BWL,AQ40(up to Emperors) cleared (private server exp)

-PvP: 1900 in 2s, 2150+ in 3s and 5s, experience of RBGs and world PvP

• I come to raid prepared and generally share values of hardcore playstyle

• I know my class and I am good at playing it in both PvE and PvP

Attunement: I am attuned to Ony and MC, got my UBRS key.

What I look for in the guild:

• Casual or semi-hardcore guild with experienced players
  • Atmosphere (this one is subjective but it would be nice to chat at least sometimes, lol)
  • English speaking
  • I want to be able to raid starting from at least the next raid day that follows the reset

Ideally, I would also like to be a guild enchanter or to be able to roll on raid dropped formulas.

My gear: almost full pre-raid BiS, with T1 head and shoulders. Missing rn - neck, chest, 1 ring, weapon, OH and wand. Working on those (got my epic robe, just getting the mats, same can be said for other items-its a work in progress). The missed items substitutes are decent and combined with my use of consumables allow me to have a strong and sustained throughput even as discipline healer.

My spec: I am a disc prist with PI.

My current guild is Innuendo, where I was not fast enough with leveling to get into the core raid, and, having spent some time on the bench, at this point I d rather join a new guild to start raiding than wait for a 2nd raid to be formed. If you need to have any feedback from the guild, you can always contact Innuendo GM - Scullo.

A few words about myself: I am 30 years old, married, been playing WoW since September 2006. Currently live in Moscow, Russia, so any evening EU raiding times go well with me (18:00 till 23:00 CET on weekdays, and almost any time bracket for weekends). I can raid on weekdays and/or weekends.

If you have any questions either pm me in-game (Fatherjames), via battletag (gaifut#1308) or disc (Fatherjames #0529), or just leave a comment here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.