Disconnect again and again many times :/

Hello,
i have problem with DCing anywhere in game. It happens from a few seconds to few minutes or hours of gameplay ( mainly it is like after 1-5 minutes of playing). It happened before few days and I solved it somehow with restart PC but now nothing helps and it happens more often than before.
I folowed some instructions from posts here you recomend:
Repairing Blizzard Games and Repairing Windows System Files - show that everything is completely fine.
I uploaded MSinfo file to Pastebin but had to chop it down to allow it to upload:
yu8uZ2tQ
I uploaded WinMTR results as well:
z8TV8u6i
Please let me know if you find something.
Thank you so much i appreciate any help.

Heya Ashananthu!

Thanks for including those files already. While the MSinfo file was chopped up quite a bit, I was able to find some programs you have running which have been known to cause problems. These are the following:

• AVG/Avast Tune Up utility
  • Asus RoG Gaming Center
  • Nvidia Share (disable through the Geforce Experience program)
  • AsusTek Overlay

Each of those can cause issues relating to rubber-banding, disconnects and even sometimes FPS issues so if you disable (or uninstall if you are not using the programs), that should hopefully solve the issue you have. :slight_smile:

Not only you having the same issue. We complaining about that for more than 2 weeks already and blizz cant do anything with it.
People from all over the world discing every 1-10 min and cant play normally and bliizzard only says that we need to change ISP.
What should i do if i CANT change ISP ?

Hello Hellseron :slight_smile:

I would like to chip in for a second in this discussion to open a quick note to clarify something you mentioned:

Whenever diagnostic files are pointing to a possible problem ISP side, our suggestion is to get in touch with the ISP directly, not to change it. If this was somewhat unclear in one of our messages I am really sorry for the confusion that this misunderstanding may have caused, but please rest assured that we are not ask you or other players to switch to a different ISP to fix a problem.

Whenever a suggestion to switch to a different connection is offered, it is only a temporary step as part of troubleshooting, nothing more. The step after however wouldn’t be to permanently change provider, but to get in touch with the ISP to allow them to check and possibly fix any problem that may be present on their network infrastructure.
Closing this note now, hopefully with a bit more clarity overall :slight_smile:

@ Ashananthu

Please let us know if the steps suggested by Jingoraitin are of any help, if not provide us with a new copy of your diagnostic files and we’ll do our best to have another look as quickly as possible ^^

Okay, seriously, you guys suggest the same thing over and over again to a bunch of people to no avail; it seems like the problem is on YOUR hand at this point - and yes, I contacted the ISP and just like everybody else the ISP says everything is fine. Yes, I ran repair and yes I’ve tried all of your recommendations (from other posts as well)…once I use my mobile data the game works just fine - it seems like Blizzard is the one that is having problems with certain ISPs rather than the ISPs themselves having a problem with Blizzard. Perhaps you should try investigating it instead of giving the same obviously pointless advice every time…

3 Likes

Who says we are not investigating things on our end?

With technical issues there can be a whole host of people with the same symptoms but completely different causes. Sometimes the connection issues can be caused by software, other times by connection based problems. We work based on the information we get however so its always important when contacting us to give as much information as possible including system files and connection files.

To address your main point though that you had at the end, we do investigate connection issues on our end but we still have our limits. We can’t after all affect a server that is not owned or operated by Blizzard Entertainment!

I know things like this can be stressful, frustrating and downright annoying but we in no way are trying to exacerbate that on any level. We are here to help as much as possible because we want you to be able to play the game smoothly.

So if you, or anyone reading this, is still having issues, contact our support team or make a new thread and we will be more than happy to help. :slight_smile:

thank you so much for answer. i will try those and let you know about results. I appreciate you help. :slight_smile: