Disconnect loop in Highmountain

Druid in flight form (class order hall bird, but the issue comes up with regular flying mounts as well), not limited to a specific location, it happens constantly every time I momentarily stop and afterwards increase my altitude. When I log back in, nothing happens before until I decide to move again for two seconds, but when I do, it disconnects me from the server again. Sometimes the bug goes away if I manage to move from a specific sub-zone, but most of the time I can’t even land anywhere to teleport somewhere far away.

There’s at least five “death” spots in HM so far, including one in a cave below Halls of Valor in Stormheim.

My internet is mostly fine, no weather-related issues either, I’ve also checked that I am not experiencing any unexpected packet loss. It’s not happening just today, I have been dealing with this for a longer time.

2 Likes

We’ve seen a few reports of this issue in legion zones. While this is something being looked into, it does seem that dismissing your body guard can help. Additionally the steps in the thread previously mentioned can help too.

1 Like