Disconnect WOW51900319

i keep getting disconnected with my main character in Kazzak everytime i try to log in. If i log in with another character in the same server the game is ok.
Please look this through because it is a game that we pay in order to play.

Most commonly, single-character or single-realm login issues are down to something in your game client, usually an addon that’s misbehaving while loading. As such, we’d recommend a full reset of your user interface to see if that helps https://eu.battle.net/support/article/7549

1 Like

I did what the article said but nothing ghanged. I still cannot log in only with this character.

1 Like

Thank you for a useless reply. How about you just appologies and send word to someone who can upgrade the servers instead? There’s no reason for you blue-posting just as horrible as the servers themselves are working…

1 Like

Stil not working, have uninstalled all addons, resetted interface, used repear from blizzard on the game, delited and install the game again, and i stl geth disconected every 5 min.

nop ur rong, done everything suport thel me to do, evne reinstalled the game. changes ip, EVERYTHING blizzard says, this sucks.