Disconnected into error retrieving character list?

Same here, stuck on “retrieving character list”

Same. Got disconnected mid-arena… :frowning:

Got back in now saying character already exists

I’m back in now, try changing your realm and back

Same issue here.

close game and open again, it fixes it

doesnt work it seem like the server crashed on all full ones

me too mid dvelve

im back in wtf like this will definitely cause issues

Game dead, no characters at login screen. It’s completely stuck so I cannot even click the BACK button.

I also got DC’d just before the end of a delve. Getting the same message.

Arena m8 got DC and got back after a while. I got dced while joining an arena match. Deserter debuff.

Do not play, servers are borked.

Ran into this issue whilst in a bountiful delve in a party.

After reconnecting - even though I’d not left the instance & everyone in the party had stayed in - the delve stopped being bountiful for me.

But only me - everyone else in the party got bountiful loot.

Same, stuck on retrieving character list

May be a coincidence, but i went into command prompt and did a ipconfig /flushdns and now im in the game

Same, kept disconnecting last night every time I tried to go on any character. Today just stuck on retrieving character list; blizzards response “ask the community”

1 Like

Exactly the same issue.

Was forced to force quit the game. Got “Character with the same name exists” at first, tried login via another toon, got the reliable 51900319. Tried to unstuck too. At first I got several “oops something went wrong” but as of now the unstuck service shows a list of characters which does not mirror my account … so I stopped trying.

Since this morning I am stuck at retrieving character list.

Tried it all:

• reboot PC
  • reboot router (connected via ethernet)
  • release, renew ipconfig and flush dns
  • delete login data cache via battle.net
  • remove wtf and cache folder
  • unstuck service
  • update windows
  • run the scan and repair functionality
  • capped and uncapped FPS
  • changed network setting to use and not use IPv6 / network optimization

Quite honestly, the fact that the unstuck service can not even load my account properly makes me strongly assume it’s on Blizzard’s side anyway.

1 Like

All of this what you’ve said above is exactly what’s happened to me and the steps I’ve taken. I’ve followed all the troubleshooting and more. This is stupid; at least I know it’s not just my account that’s messed up.

1 Like

I even reinstalled the whole WoW and still got this problem.

Same issue for me as well.